Borl Talk: what’s the pettiest reason you stopped talkin/fuckin with someone?

Started by HUGO, April 29, 2020, 12:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 29, 2020, 02:05:32 PM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 29, 2020, 02:03:15 PM
Kae which nigga u dating that can't get them hoes attention?

I like them hoes pics and some of them bite back.. all on my page liking mess and replying to my story

PLEASE
BDNDJXKXJJXJXMXMX

I'm talking about Bernice Burgos and the like. This nigga is not on their radar :plzstop:
nxjxjxjxjxn

Idk I be liking them Instagram girls pics and some of them bite
But I get what u mean
It's just idk ... different when it's gay imo

Just a bit

GLOCK

There is a very thin line between regular fag that is cute and popular fag .. 

and honestly the person I'm talking about that I ended it with is an influencer 
it ain't cute 

Edge gorl

wen this nigga stayed wit his mama nd said he could have company

i walked in tht house n baybee!...she saw me, said hi
"hey prett' gorl!"

we went in tha room...she called out, "*****! cmere real quick!"

"wat i fckin tell yo mfn ass bout bringin folk in my house this late! u needa get ur shit together nd getcho own shit!!
this my house!!"

i left so fast...baybee! ah ha, hmph.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 29, 2020, 02:05:35 PM
Quote from: 🌮. on April 29, 2020, 02:04:07 PM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 29, 2020, 02:00:24 PM
Quote from: 🌮. on April 29, 2020, 01:56:57 PM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on April 29, 2020, 01:50:22 PM
Quote from: 🌮. on April 29, 2020, 01:48:13 PM
i dont see the problem with someone liking pics... If you see something you like.. ''Like it.
Your eyes just dont stop working because you're with someone. If you're secure enough it shouldnt be a problem tbh.

I know i dont give a fuck. Now DM'ing someone HEAVY and getting sexual... :disgusted:  but either thing you cant track what someones doing so...
if u saw ur nigga liking every attractive person that comes on your popular page feed u dead ass wouldn't think twice about it?

Ch!

If there's all that liking.. trust that there's DMs happening

I know what it's like to be single and to like a bunch a pics.. that leads to someone sliding in my shit
But dew
Im talking about myself. I've been in recent messes and still liked a lot of pics.

I didnt go any further than that I just appreciated what i saw hit the like a few times and punched.
Now yea... people sometimes will take notice and try to hit you up in your DM... BUT...

how much personal restraint do you have? are you trying to not put yourself in a situation where you know you'll do something you might regret?

I dont have an issue letting someone know im with someone and deading it right there. thats just how i see it njhhjhjh
I guess we are just all different
I do nothing without intention
It would dead ass bother me and be a deal breaker but if it works for u
I didnt always be like this.
I used to be super jealous and it was harmful. Im a lot... freer now.
It was legit after watching Jessica Lange's biography. It kinda changed my outlook on things in a relationship
is that really jealousy tho?
It's not the fact that someone is looking it's the fact that they are forging attention imo
One pic? Maybe but ch.
If under every faggots pic you're the first name i see.. sumn isn't right

What did her bio say?
I saw some mess on Queen before too that inspired me
it is DEFINITELY jealously dddj
literally the definition of it.

but
wait...are you talking about liking or commenting?

I mean.... there is a difference in liking mess and then leaving tongue emojis talking about damn bby 👅

Edge gorl

i dont see the problem with someone liking pics... If you see something you like.. ''Like it.
Your eyes just dont stop working because you're with someone. If you're secure enough it shouldnt be a problem tbh.

I know i dont give a fuck. Now DM'ing someone HEAVY and getting sexual... :disgusted:  but either thing you cant track what someones doing so...
if u saw ur nigga liking every attractive person that comes on your popular page feed u dead ass wouldn't think twice about it?

Ch!

I know what it's like to be single and to like a bunch a pics.. that leads to someone sliding in my shit
But dew

i 'gree

iont like tht shit
im not tht popalar on IG YET!
but trus my nigga aint gotta worreh bout me likin niggas pics

Amazing

One of my exes was so upset when I told him I couldn't take dick that day and organized a cute young Thang he could use while I watched. I really wanted to watch him destroy some ass with his third leg.

My ex was not having any of it and got really upset. Maybe he thought we were exclusive or something. The cute young Thang popped by. I fucked him cos the exe was taking too long to come. In the end my ex did not come that day and I sent the young Thang home after a while.

ton

Ch!

But dew
Im talking about myself. I've been in recent messes and still liked a lot of pics.

I didnt go any further than that I just appreciated what i saw hit the like a few times and punched.
Now yea... people sometimes will take notice and try to hit you up in your DM... BUT...

how much personal restraint do you have? are you trying to not put yourself in a situation where you know you'll do something you might regret?

I dont have an issue letting someone know im with someone and deading it right there. thats just how i see it njhhjhjh
sDddssd

I like your explanation of this

Im not big on social media, so I rarely like pics or comments

But if Im doing it to a man, im trying trying to catch his attention

But the few times that happened I just flew in the DM. No time to wait around

But yeah, I was single. When Im BOO'd up and thangs, faggot, don't be liking NOTHING.

NOTHING.

ton

Quote from: 🌮. on April 29, 2020, 02:04:07 PM

Ch!

But dew

I didnt always be like this.
I used to be super jealous and it was harmful. Im a lot... freer now.
It was legit after watching Jessica Lange's biography. It kinda changed my outlook on things in a relationship
ack

ill check that out

ton

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 29, 2020, 02:04:22 PM
hendjjdkxkxmxk

lemme stop calling this man a fag. I've been on here too long. The way I have to catch my self in real life :omgwatshappening:
s;dddssd

oh yeah you have a black king now

how long y'all been messing? he treating your vagina well?

tell him you have a SLEW of fags that can ruin his life if he tries it

Harlem

Tbh an ugly dick... had to pack homie up which was sad b/c he was fine and had a good personality