Bey and Megan organically hit #1 on the Hot 100, Nicki removed from hot 100

Started by GLOCK, April 29, 2020, 02:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: ton on May 11, 2020, 03:05:01 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on May 11, 2020, 03:00:37 PM
The fact that Nicki is even a part of the conversation during the same time that Bey released a remix says a lot. I obviously love Bey more but like I've said, Nicki is not as over as some would like to think.
she literally just hopped on the track like 2 weeks ago

I mean, what will be the story when she has another dud single like the last 2-3 she's released?

:udontlookok:

sdffsds

Trust and believe Nicki's next single mess will peak higher than #87 and will last longer than 1 week on the chart, that's for sure

:woohoo:

Cowgirl

The fact that Nicki is even a part of the conversation during the same time that Bey released a remix says a lot. I obviously love Bey more but like I've said, Nicki is not as over as some would like to think.

I mean, what will be the story when she has another dud single like the last 2-3 she's released?

Nicki doesn't have anything to prove. A #1 didn't define her success but it's something haters can't use against her.

ton

Quote from: Salvatore on May 11, 2020, 03:08:05 PM

sdffsds

Trust and believe Nicki's next single mess will peak higher than #87 and will last longer than 1 week on the chart, that's for sure

this is all I needed to hate on this bitch

Thx

ton

Quote from: TinaSnow on May 11, 2020, 03:08:52 PM

Nicki doesn't have anything to prove. A #1 didn't define her success but it's something haters can't use against her.
she thinks so

Dr Naomi Campbell

It's kinda a mess she tried 109 times and when she finally gets one, it's a remix of a already massively popular song

KenyaMamaDoor

that She's the queen of rap

What do we say about Ci's everlasting duds babe?

Bert.

Congrats on Beyoncé nabbing her 17th Top 5 as a solo artist  :feelinmyself:

Cowgirl

Quote from: ton on May 11, 2020, 03:11:30 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on May 11, 2020, 03:08:52 PM

she thinks so
I'm sure it annoyed her but it doesn't lessen what she's done in the past..

yummy

KenyaMamaDoor

Quote from: Salvatore on May 11, 2020, 03:08:05 PM

sdffsds

& that's for damn sure, no shade of course

:sobusyjetsetter:

CHOKE

Happy for Doja has she posted anything yet, I know how bad her and her team wanted this