Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

CREAM.

I'm sorry but I don't like it at all

I knew I wouldn't.

The choreo..the styling 🥴

She looks amazing tho and the quality is really good

And who was really tryna go in on her weight?

It looks good on her

CREAM.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: CREAM. on May 04, 2020, 04:50:58 AM
I'm so mad at that big ass pant suit :uhh:
AJDBBSBABABAJAJAJAKAA

You might like it after watching it a couple of times. It was cute first play, now I'm in love. I love how fun it is, so it's not really try hard

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Guys, KRISTAL from JD is on the video, did you catch it ? 

Heated🔥

Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on May 04, 2020, 04:57:47 AM
the wHole group is there.

EL CHICO CEDRICO

May 04, 2020, 05:08:16 AM #336 Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 05:17:54 AM by EL CHICO CEDRICO
Quote from: Babyface on May 04, 2020, 05:05:00 AM
Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on May 04, 2020, 04:57:47 AM
the wHole group is there.

Really ?? I just saw Kristal  and Brienna :plzstop:

b7

Quote from: CREAM. on May 04, 2020, 04:30:12 AM
Ummm I purchased the video and it's only showing me 30 seconds of it...
wtf

b7

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on May 04, 2020, 04:34:18 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 04, 2020, 04:29:01 AM
Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on May 04, 2020, 04:16:47 AM
I like it, it's a fun video! But I think I need to watch it a few more times to really get IN, cause it's quite a busy looking video.
!!! imagine how hard it was for me to hear it all and see it all for the first time, simultaneously djjdjfj it was waaay too much for me to take in

I was just sitting there. Stuck :dead:

But it is definitely fun and colorful. It's cool to see her finally try that and it looks like she's sticking with that for the era
Rig, you waited for the video to hear the full song? :dead:

But I'm glad we got the video straight away. Didn't we have to wait a whole summer for the PID video? :plzstop: Whew :damselindistress:
ggggggh no way! I saw the a lot of the video a few days ago

And yeah we waited from April to freaking AUGUST for the video, i believe. That was a mess

The second single didn't arrive until late August as well. It was a random tweet and a post on tumblr ssss that definitely won't happen this time.

I think she has the next single ready. Hopefully she can film visuals in some creative way with this pandemic going on. Gonna be tough

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on May 04, 2020, 05:39:22 AM
I like it, it's a fun video! But I think I need to watch it a few more times to really get IN, cause it's quite a busy looking video.
!!! imagine how hard it was for me to hear it all and see it all for the first time, simultaneously djjdjfj it was waaay too much for me to take in

But it is definitely fun and colorful. It's cool to see her finally try that and it looks like she's sticking with that for the era

But I'm glad we got the video straight away. Didn't we have to wait a whole summer for the PID video? :plzstop: Whew :damselindistress:

And yeah we waited from April to freaking AUGUST for the video, i believe. That was a mess

The second single didn't arrive until late August as well. It was a random tweet and a post on tumblr ssss that definitely won't happen this time.

I think she has the next single ready. Hopefully she can film visuals in some creative way with this pandemic going on. Gonna be tough

I honestly think shes re doing the Human era the way she imagined it
HIP HOP HUMAN LOL

:ohwow:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

The definition

The video is good, best part was her coming out from under the car, so unexpected and creative! Hopefully the video will help the song, but what I love so far about this new era is that she is at peace with herself and self confident 

b7

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on May 04, 2020, 05:52:40 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 04, 2020, 05:39:22 AM

I honestly think shes re doing the Human era the way she imagined it
HIP HOP HUMAN LOL

And even more honest. I'm here for it

Purple Moon

So is there any way to watch it without Apple Music?
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

b7

Quote from: The definition on May 04, 2020, 05:57:35 AM
The video is good, best part was her coming out from under the car, so unexpected and creative! Hopefully the video will help the song, but what I love so far about this new era is that she is at peace with herself and self confident
i really hope she stays that way and continues to roll with the punches as she always has. Go where the love is, B.

Of course criticism is needed for us all, but yea. Straight up hatred is different. Fuck those people that take it that far

Camo

Brandy's fucking stunning .... 25+ years!!!!  :uhh: