“Baby Mama” Video OUT NOW on Apple Music

Started by Harlem, May 04, 2020, 12:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Sovereign.

May 04, 2020, 07:07:27 AM #361 Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 07:08:20 AM by Sovereign.
It's cute. Derek did his thing.

Purple Moon

Quote from: 1RIG on May 04, 2020, 01:22:41 AM
For me she just didn't have the same energy I'm used to, and i touched on that earlier in another thread, but i know she wasn't feeling well so i won't make a big deal of it

I love how fun and colorful it is and the move when she leans in a bit on some smooth criminal shit. Obviously not nearly as complex or on the same level, but i LOVE that part and wish they would've showed more of that footwork

She ate that
It definitely looks like she is in a better place now than she was when she shot the video! Which is okay, I'm happy for her and I do think the video is fun.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Sovereign.

I really enjoyed the tambourine choreo. Contextually, I like the idea of referencing Sammy Davis Jr. but idk if it works here. 

Sovereign.

And I see Ashley dancing next to her from the "Two Eleven" era. 

Sovereign.

May 04, 2020, 07:24:26 AM #365 Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 07:24:39 AM by Sovereign.
I wonder who the choreographer is. Frank is just the creative director.

lovechild

Keionte

I LOVE the video!! She looks gorgeous and THICK! I didnt even mind the choreo. She looked like she had a lot of fun.

Its colorful and fun

lovechild

Quote from: Sovereign. on May 04, 2020, 07:23:07 AM
I really enjoyed the tambourine choreo. Contextually, I like the idea of referencing Sammy Davis Jr. but idk if it works here.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Rxxf on May 04, 2020, 02:31:22 AM
THIS damn video.
:stressed:
Queen has never felt this confident in a video since probably the FM era.

I just can't stop stanning this bitch. LEGdy.

:oof: :oof:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 04, 2020, 06:31:29 AM
I kind of cant believe brandy is finally back. Wtf????
so true. this is definitely unbelievable

M-Rocka

Quote from: CREAM. on May 04, 2020, 06:28:49 AM
Her rolling from under that car like she's a mechanic looks stupid
No it doesn't  :uhh:

lovechild

I will say I wish they would've gave her some simple  catchy feminine choreo ( put it down) that girls would want to do in the club or on tic tok etc that one main move ( hitchhike) was just not a great idea.  The chorus is so fun and catchy it should have been something waaaay better for the BABY MAMMA chant .. like come on. 

I love the lighting and colors and just so happy to see her back so I don't wanna  Critique too much just hoping the GP loves it .

Ulysses

The video was fun, colorful and confident. I definitely love the video more than the actual song itself. I've already watched it a few times already. Great job, Bran