“HOLLYWOOD” on Netflix is one of Ryan’s best messes YET!

Started by GLOCK, May 05, 2020, 04:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: animmai. on May 11, 2020, 08:42:29 PM
It was supposed to be a miniseries but Ryan Muprhy is teasing a second season now

I think it would be dope if they did a second season detailing how much the success of the movie negatively impacted everyone's lives and careers. It would be way more realistic and aligned with what Hollywood was like back then for anyone who wasn't white and heterosexual.

Gilgamesh.

I'm on episode 6.

it's good for a Ryan Murphy mess but it's not as amazing as I thought it would be given y'all's reviews.

Episode 4 slayed!

ton

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 11, 2020, 09:31:13 PM
I'm on episode 6.

it's good for a Ryan Murphy mess but it's not as amazing as I thought it would be given y'all's reviews.

Episode 4 slayed!
it's not REVOLUTIONARY, but, compared to his other mess it's pretty damn good

Navyman

Quote from: animmai. on May 11, 2020, 08:42:29 PM
It was supposed to be a miniseries but Ryan Muprhy is teasing a second season now

I think it would be dope if they did a second season detailing how much the success of the movie negatively impacted everyone's lives and careers. It would be way more realistic and aligned with what Hollywood was like back then for anyone who wasn't white and heterosexual.
But then I feel that would ruin the magic and specialty about it. Like if there lives goes to shit, then they should just told the biography stories of all the real characters from the starts, since their real lives went to shit due to choices.

Gilgamesh.

Why'd they skip the "Meg" premiere? Surely that would have been a big deal. 

Gilgamesh.

Archie pulling up with Rock is gonna ruin this films Oscar win I can already tell :disgusted:

GLOCK

This show is a bit groundbreaking tho 
cuz it gives us a view into what would've happened if we had a decent shot back in those days tbh 

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ton on May 10, 2020, 03:10:51 PM
I wonder if Ryan let someone create this with him (or if he stole it and rewrote some mess)

It doesn't seem like his usual mess. There were no EXTREMES outside of all the initial gay sex, and it was the perfect length. A rarity for him.

Didn't care for the final episode but that was a great season. I hope the next season digs in a little deeper. Definitely a must see.

There was little to no mess :plzstop:

I thought for sure Claire was gonna try to kill Camille for getting the role or Henry was gonna turn Jack owt sdkjfff

SouravMay

B7

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 12, 2020, 03:44:55 AM
This show is a bit groundbreaking tho
cuz it gives us a view into what would've happened if we had a decent shot back in those days tbh

I knew nothing about this or into film like that but the way that these are real characters and the movie gorls are fuming at these reveals over old dead white people has me pissing  :kii:

KenyaMamaDoor

Is this a easy watch for the short attention span gorls :caramelapple:

Kalifornia.

I enjoyed this, but the last episode felt so rushed.

Jack already proposing to that girl...didn't they just become a couple? :uhh:

Is he even divorced yet?  :dead:

Archie & Rock's mess was rushed too.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: animmai. on May 09, 2020, 11:30:32 PM
The storyline between Archie and Rock is so bittersweet because the real Rock Hudson never came out and got married to some woman

:stressed:

He married Henry's secretary in real life

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: like a 'addy on May 10, 2020, 12:43:59 AM
Is this long? :stressed: i might have to have succumb and watch for the gay mess

I enjoyed it, and my attention span is very short. It takes me a lot to sit down and get into a scripted show. I was IN after the first episode.