Misha (702) tossed out on the street by husband/teenage son

Started by Gilgamesh., May 05, 2020, 03:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote"I'm homeless. @sirchamp21 and @t_fields01 kicked me out. After all that I've done for them, they threw me out like a piece of trash when I was at my lowest."

She then revealed that despite supporting her ailing father-in-law before his tragic death, LeMisha Fields's husband – with whom she shares a son and daughter – allegedly refused to bear with her during a tough time. LeMisha added:

Quote"His father stayed with us for YEARS before he passed away in our home a few months ago. I was there for him through the whole thing! Never in a million years did I think he would kick me out at the lowest time in my life. @sirchamp21 but you a MAN though. You couldn't let me get back on my feet before you threw me out of your MOTHER'S house? I'm your children's mother!!"

Damn I feel like it was her fault somehow.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kaeli.

Gilgamesh.

She gave me a brown liquor on Wednesday afternoon tea in their Unsung.

I feel like she might be abusive and they said they had enough. Just my opinionata.

BigDawg

That's disheartening but I feel like she is leaving some details out

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 05, 2020, 03:59:35 PM
She gave me a brown liquor on Wednesday afternoon tea in their Unsung.

I feel like she might be abusive and they said they had enough. Just my opinionata.
BXBXJXJXJXJXJXJXJXKKKFKFKFKFKFKKFKFKFOFOFOOFOFOFFOFO

^

Ma Lo

That's what that hoe get for bullying and mistreating Meelah  for being dark skinned. 

KYJuvenatiON.

Amazing

It must be a nightmare living with an alcoholic.

But couldn't they have gotten her some kinda help instead of kicking her out of the house?

Or was it a last straw kinda situation where they have tried everything with her and have had about enough.

I remember watching a performance with the group recently and she looked a MESS.

FRANCE

I aint with that drama, not that baby mama
Aint dependent on ya, I'm a baby mama
I got my own money

Chhhh its 2020. No one should be able to put u out of ur own damn dwelling place. Too bad. She'll be fine.