BRANDY VS MONICA - VERSUZ - Rig & Young (BRANDY WINS RESULTS PAGE 1)

Started by GLOCK, May 06, 2020, 07:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Reading the pages back legit feeels like it's on Instagram and scrolling through the comments 

hxjdjdjdjdjdjsjsjdjds

the b source culture >>>>>
we are truly a mess 

SouravMay

B7

Cartierline

I'm so PISSED I missed this live, but I read through every single damn page and the fucking VOCAROOS >>> :dead: :kii:

Rig and Young slayed and set the bar really high, the song choices were on POINT. I expected to vote Bran for almost everything but Young had me like WAITTTTT a few times :plzstop: Deep is a cut I've never heard before which I really like and I totally forgot how much The First Night goes tf OFF :flamebroiled:

Kudos to yall and Glock for this. It was a damn kiii from start to finish

:stressed:

Cartierline

Plus it's so nice to see a long thread with ZERO mess for once :dead::kii:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

What are ya'll talking about? I'm as objective as they come and I was only tempted to vote for the other girl ONCE.

:diddraispoot:

b7

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 07, 2020, 06:04:36 AM
Reading the pages back legit feeels like it's on Instagram and scrolling through the comments

hxjdjdjdjdjdjsjsjdjds

the b source culture >>>>>
we are truly a mess
:kii:

b7

Quote from: Cartier on May 07, 2020, 06:59:40 AM
I'm so PISSED I missed this live, but I read through every single damn page and the fucking VOCAROOS >>> :dead: :kii:

Rig and Young slayed and set the bar really high, the song choices were on POINT. I expected to vote Bran for almost everything but Young had me like WAITTTTT a few times :plzstop: Deep is a cut I've never heard before which I really like and I totally forgot how much The First Night goes tf OFF :flamebroiled:

hddhdjfjj thank youuuu you're always so kind to me and in general

Young is insane  :kii: this was fun as fuck and Monica definitely has some amazing songs

b7

Quote from: Cartier on May 07, 2020, 07:00:29 AM
Plus it's so nice to see a long thread with ZERO mess for once :dead::kii:
baaay-bee!

I agree. I think more of that will keep happening, surprisingly.

Cartierline

Quote from: 1RIG on May 07, 2020, 07:28:27 AM
Quote from: Cartier on May 07, 2020, 06:59:40 AM

hddhdjfjj thank youuuu you're always so kind to me and in general

Young is insane  :kii: this was fun as fuck and Monica definitely has some amazing songs
sssssss nah for real king, ya'll slayed. I was thoroughly entertained

Oh and it's already been said but your VOICE, ommmmmmm

:cmereddy: :cmereddy:

Young

Nsdndndnfnfnfnfnfnfnfnfnfnfnfnfnf

it was such a good damn time

thank yawl so much! :plzstop: :stressed:

Young

Quote from: TheletterJ on May 07, 2020, 02:28:04 AM
Young... wait...

No before you walk... here I am.... no still standing...no you should've known... no trust...lol

Just kidding this was really good to watch.. great job both guys .. I hope they do a celebration on IG or something

Shdbdndndddddd

Trust was played !
I had BYW & USKB as my 2 standbys  :plzstop:

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on May 07, 2020, 04:05:21 AM
Quote from: Bish on May 07, 2020, 02:21:56 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 07, 2020, 02:10:45 AM
Quote from: Bish on May 06, 2020, 11:21:55 PM
Thank you Glock, Rig and Dor. This came out much better than I thought it would. I had a good time.
So glad you're on the board again  :wub: thank you
Thank you babe! The last week has been the best time I've had on this board in a while. I'm still up going through Brandy's entire catalog because of this thread.
:flamebroiled: :stressed:
!!!! This was So positive

!!!

Best part about it , King :stressed: