Black gay men aren’t a threat to white supremacy?

Started by justcommenting, May 10, 2020, 04:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murrah

You sissies play into it as well. Trying to give elite, because you work retail for Gucci, Neiman Marcus or front desk at the Hilton. You do realize the only reason they let your limp-wrist ass in is because they don't view you as a man?  :kii:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Murrah on May 10, 2020, 05:10:32 PM
You sissies play into it as well. Trying to give elite, because you work retail for Gucci, Neiman Marcus or front desk at the Hilton. You do realize the only reason they let your limp-wrist ass in is because they don't view you as a man?  :kii:
oh THIS is bulldagger

ton

Quote from: Murrah on May 10, 2020, 05:07:22 PM
It's very true. Ever notice how Black creatives have to fight to be recognized in various categories except when it involves effeminate behavior.  Ask yourself why are Black men the face of the trans community?
since when

REALucid

I'm pretty sure gay black people started the whole Black Lives Matter movement and the crackers HATE that group with a passion
Used to write our names in car fog

ton

Quote from: justcommenting on May 10, 2020, 05:09:52 PM
Quote from: ton on May 10, 2020, 05:07:00 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on May 10, 2020, 05:06:27 PM
Quote from: Legacy 🦅 on May 10, 2020, 05:02:15 PM
he's basically asking ...Is a Black man who's switching his hips down the block perceived to be as big of a "threat" as the black man crip walking down the block in all his ultra macho teas.

there's some logic to the question

Black gay men tend to do better than straight black men financially. Black gay men are more likely to be more successful and get hired over a straight black. These are actual statistics.
link?

https://qz.com/work/1147659/gay-men-now-earn-more-than-straight-men-in-the-us-according-to-a-vanderbilt-study/
this isn't as specific as you said but thanks

justcommenting

May 10, 2020, 05:13:49 PM #22 Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 05:14:11 PM by justcommenting
Quote from: Jayd' on May 10, 2020, 05:04:52 PM
Is this bull dagger?

What? :uhh:

I can actually believe it given my own experience with the police in the past. Never once did I think I'd be shot. I also heard Walter Hampton on Youtube say something similar and his perspective was based on "knowing how to act".

Sinpool

It's very true. Ever notice how Black creatives have to fight to be recognized in various categories except when it involves effeminate behavior.  Ask yourself why are Black men the face of the trans community?

I think this one is Bull Dagg Jayden

It's easy to get them mixed up

murrah and Justcommenting rage out in every post they make

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Murrah on May 10, 2020, 05:10:32 PM

:guys:

justcommenting

Quote from: ton on May 10, 2020, 05:11:28 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on May 10, 2020, 05:09:52 PM
Quote from: ton on May 10, 2020, 05:07:00 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on May 10, 2020, 05:06:27 PM
Quote from: Legacy 🦅 on May 10, 2020, 05:02:15 PM
he's basically asking ...Is a Black man who's switching his hips down the block perceived to be as big of a "threat" as the black man crip walking down the block in all his ultra macho teas.

there's some logic to the question

Black gay men tend to do better than straight black men financially. Black gay men are more likely to be more successful and get hired over a straight black. These are actual statistics.
link?

https://qz.com/work/1147659/gay-men-now-earn-more-than-straight-men-in-the-us-according-to-a-vanderbilt-study/
this isn't as specific as you said but thanks
There was another article that talked specially about black gay men and it brought up Atlanta, Howard, and Morehouse. I'll look for it and post it if I find it.

Murrah

Quote from: ton on May 10, 2020, 05:11:05 PM
since when
Laverne Cox, Billy Porter, entire cast of pose. I don't think there's a white equivalent to any of them in terms of visibility. Don't bother listing established celeb (KaitlynJenner)

justcommenting

;-)
Quote from: Tekashi Sin9 on May 10, 2020, 05:15:05 PM

I think this one is Bull Dagg Jayden

It's easy to get them mixed up

murrah and Justcommenting rage out in every post they make

What? When did I rage out?  I barely post.  :uhh:

BAPHOMET.