Black gay men aren’t a threat to white supremacy?

Started by justcommenting, May 10, 2020, 04:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nine

Quote from: animmai. on May 10, 2020, 06:14:57 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on May 10, 2020, 05:03:57 PM
Quote from: animmai. on May 10, 2020, 04:59:24 PM
What? :dead:

Yes, it's true! I heard black people on youtube and twitter argue that white people see black gay men as less of a threat and more agreeable. That's not to say gay black men don't experience racism, but that they are seen as far less dangerous.

Maybe gay black men aren't seen as a threat because many of them don't feel the need to wear masculinity on their sleeve, get belligerent with any form of authority or commit as many violent crimes

:udontlookok:
:omgwatshappening:

Damn, yeah.

Sinpool

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on May 11, 2020, 10:38:01 AM
But honestly, I'm over ignorant nigger blks all together. And I'm not complaining because I've recently been introduced to the blk anime and geek community. Gamers, scientists, writers. And these niggas be fine as HELL, just overlooked

These are things I never knew existed, they only advertise the thug blks, I had to look deeper in the brochure

I've never seen so many fine ass socially rejected men ripe for the picking

I mean ... not saying it's the BEST thing to do. But these fine ass men need somebody to suck their mess while staying up playing Zelda

And I refuse to let Becca and Sarah take them all after Antelisha broke their heart and called them lame. At least I'm keeping them with the culture a bit, just a different squad
:howfestive: :howfestive:

Good luck

Those niggers only want White and Asians hmph

Bentley. HARRIS!

And another thing

I don't wanna hear "oh well they have a valid point! Niggers look at it this way."

Because these are the same niggers that would see you sashaying down the street and KNOCK the glitter outta ya.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

May 11, 2020, 02:56:48 PM #63 Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 02:58:55 PM by Lew Scherzinger Norwood
Quote from: Tekashi Sin9 on May 11, 2020, 12:39:52 PM
But honestly, I'm over ignorant nigger blks all together. And I'm not complaining because I've recently been introduced to the blk anime and geek community. Gamers, scientists, writers. And these niggas be fine as HELL, just overlooked

These are things I never knew existed, they only advertise the thug blks, I had to look deeper in the brochure

I mean ... not saying it's the BEST thing to do. But these fine ass men need somebody to suck their mess while staying up playing Zelda

And I refuse to let Becca and Sarah take them all after Antelisha broke their heart and called them lame. At least I'm keeping them with the culture a bit, just a different squad

Good luck

Yes they do tbey are not here for no niggers

I had two at my jaub

One married to a white girl but secretly loves asians
One loves asians
And no matter how much the reject his black ass he still wawnt eht

I think two fellow nerdie gamers animes coudl work but theres a bit of self hate /rejection built into it so may be difficult

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

whatever

May 11, 2020, 04:51:32 PM #64 Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 04:52:06 PM by whatever
Quote from: justcommenting on May 10, 2020, 05:16:51 PM
Quote from: ton on May 10, 2020, 05:11:28 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on May 10, 2020, 05:09:52 PM
Quote from: ton on May 10, 2020, 05:07:00 PM
Quote from: justcommenting on May 10, 2020, 05:06:27 PM
Quote from: Legacy 🦅 on May 10, 2020, 05:02:15 PM
he's basically asking ...Is a Black man who's switching his hips down the block perceived to be as big of a "threat" as the black man crip walking down the block in all his ultra macho teas.

there's some logic to the question

Black gay men tend to do better than straight black men financially. Black gay men are more likely to be more successful and get hired over a straight black. These are actual statistics.
link?

https://qz.com/work/1147659/gay-men-now-earn-more-than-straight-men-in-the-us-according-to-a-vanderbilt-study/
this isn't as specific as you said but thanks
There was another article that talked specially about black gay men and it brought up Atlanta, Howard, and Morehouse. I'll look for it and post it if I find it.
Reminds me of this

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/study-gay-black-men-are-feared-less-by-corporate-america-offered-strong-salaries.913490/

I tried to look it up because I know what u talking about. This was the closest thing I found.

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

Ok guys so ... what we doing in here

Because if we're comparing the fact Lamar carries himself in a way that's more conducive to a corporate environment than Daquan who walked in sagging and throwing around Ebonics then you guys are really arguing semantics and moot points

Cause I'm definitely not gonna jump on the sympathy train for a demographic that marginalizes a part of ITSELF based in their sexual orientation

I mean ... what are we doing ... Am I supposed to be crying tears because Trevonte's application got rejected from Microsoft?

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on May 11, 2020, 02:56:48 PM
Quote from: Tekashi Sin9 on May 11, 2020, 12:39:52 PM

Good luck

Yes they do tbey are not here for no niggers

I had two at my jaub

One married to a white girl but secretly loves asians
One loves asians
And no matter how much the reject his black ass he still wawnt eht

I think two fellow nerdie gamers animes coudl work but theres a bit of self hate /rejection built into it so may be difficult
i mean Lew ... they may not be attracted to you.

I'm not sure that equates to a "black ok?" type of situation