Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 1RIG on May 11, 2020, 03:26:19 AM
But they're sisters now, so 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

:blessed:

THEY ARE NOT SISTERS

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Gilgamesh.

I never actually watched this all the way through, my God Brandy's body languuge from 13 mins on :plzstop:

She wanted to get the fuck!

Rxxf

Quote from: Babyface on May 11, 2020, 01:19:22 AM
Quote from: Bish on May 11, 2020, 01:10:52 AM
It had it's cringey moments but it was pretty entertaining overall. IDK why Brandy was so sensitive about it.
yea i think she just needs to relax a bit if she ever goes back on the show

She has. And she did.

BRANDY

Bruce

Brandy seems like one of those people who just hide what they feel, remain quiet and hate people. It's okay to say what someone is doing that is bothering you. You can dedicate a whole live performance to Monica and her fans but you can't discuss your grievances in person? Monica does talk TOO much, but I bet they havent had a discussion about that.

Rxxf

Bruce.
Shut the fuck up. 
Why are you here if you don't like Sis?
SCOOT.
BRANDY

BigDawg

Quote from: Bruce on May 11, 2020, 11:31:02 AM
Brandy seems like one of those people who just hide what they feel, remain quiet and hate people. It's okay to say what someone is doing that is bothering you. You can dedicate a whole live performance to Monica and her fans but you can't discuss your grievances in person? Monica does talk TOO much, but I bet they havent had a discussion about that.
How would you know what they've discussed?

Purple Moon

Quote from: Bruce on May 11, 2020, 11:31:02 AM

she acknowledged her clapback season in a recent interview, what more do you want?
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...