Karen Has a Rona Meltdown After Being Denied Entry Into Store For Being Maskless

Started by Freemala Harris, May 17, 2020, 05:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Bitch u have to get into the snaps he hits as she peruses through the store sign 

OMF-a!

William was fucking into IT

Freemala Harris

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 17, 2020, 06:59:16 PM
Bitch u have to get into the snaps he hits as she peruses through the store sign

OMF-a!

I wanna rock with u
*spritz*
all nites

GLOCK

Quote from: Free on May 17, 2020, 07:01:25 PM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 17, 2020, 06:59:16 PM

OMF-a!

I wanna rock with u
*spritz*
all nites

nxjxjxjzjjsjskjskskskksksks

Bitchhhh

Hmph-a!

Kalifornia.

Not Gelson's. That overpriced ass store. I'm certain they do delivery. 

Kalifornia.

Of course this is in South Orange County

BAPHOMET.

Zankou.

Quote from: ~ SOUR • CANDY ~ 5/29 🍋🍬 on May 17, 2020, 06:02:51 PM
and wait, what medical condition is there we're you're not allowed to wear a mask? :uhh:
sounds like a whole ass lie, mess!

Asthma is one. So she MAY be telling the truth. An employee at a grocery store near me died from an asthma attack that was brought on by wearing a mask.

That still doesn't give her a right to think she can enter a store without a mask. The whole "tAkiNg mY pRiVaTe CaRd" mess was idiotic. If she orders pizza or eats out at restaurants they take your card as well.

Moon

the way michael is blaring thru the speakers throughout is making me scream

Cowgirl

Quote from: zanny on May 18, 2020, 09:13:44 AM
Quote from: ~ SOUR • CANDY ~ 5/29 🍋🍬 on May 17, 2020, 06:02:51 PM
and wait, what medical condition is there we're you're not allowed to wear a mask? :uhh:
sounds like a whole ass lie, mess!

Asthma is one. So she MAY be telling the truth. An employee at a grocery store near me died from an asthma attack that was brought on by wearing a mask.

That still doesn't give her a right to think she can enter a store without a mask. The whole "tAkiNg mY pRiVaTe CaRd" mess was idiotic. If she orders pizza or eats out at restaurants they take your card as well.
Not only that but they offered to shop FOR her and I'm sure she could've paid through an app or they have some sort of portable pos for them to do the transaction outdoors.

Purple Moon

this was hilarious. loved the guy dancing and the manager wasn't having her bs either!
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

REALucid

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 18, 2020, 09:21:21 AM
this was hilarious. loved the guy dancing and the manager wasn't having her bs either!

I just saw a longer clip where she asked him why he was being so chipper and happy. King had her PISSED :plzstop:
Used to write our names in car fog

Purple Moon

Quote from: RealMatic on May 18, 2020, 10:16:14 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 18, 2020, 09:21:21 AM

I just saw a longer clip where she asked him why he was being so chipper and happy. King had her PISSED :plzstop:
can u plz share  :dead: :dead:
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

LordB