Why Won’t God Just KILL People Like This

Started by Aalonso., May 25, 2020, 10:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

But bby.... I CANT defend him anymore. KJJKKJ

I do love that he got someone white fired. I'd have them all fired and enslaved tbh LOLZ
hate whites

b7

b7

ya rock muh world.

Toss billy to the Damn trash 

my heart goes out to kwee's family

Cowgirl

Christian sounds a little remorseful to me. What do you guys think?

ya rock muh world.

May 27, 2020, 05:04:07 PM #355 Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 05:05:32 PM by ya rock muh world.
Quote from: TinaSnow on May 27, 2020, 04:57:23 PM
Christian sounds a little remorseful to me. What do you guys think?
its guilt .
He knows he's not innocent in this .

I mean MOST people who read or view this story are ONLY viewing his side ... which is that video footage of her getting edgy

On pages 1 and 2 of this thread I was with him cuz I thought I was stomping with an innocent black man that was targeted for nothing.

Then as more details came in I realized he was a fucking BILLY

NOW the girls are seeing the Billy I peeped since day uno. But mess

Cowgirl

He def bit off more than he could chew but I think it was great in a way that he did so he could expose her for the piece of shit she is. If it wasn't with him, who knows who else she would've done this to and gotten away with it?

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: TinaSnow on May 27, 2020, 05:08:14 PM
He def bit off more than he could chew but I think it was great in a way that he did so he could expose her for the piece of shit she is. If it wasn't with him, who knows who else she would've done this to and gotten away with it?
ur not getting away with that with any black person who has a camera phone in 2020 tbh

I can't say whether she would have definitely threatened to call the cops on anyone else but the good that came of this is a message being sent that u just can't pick up a phone and let ur entitlement allow u to believe that u can make false claims to cops and get it away with it.

This was way bigger than these two nut jobs. So Ultimately some good came of it.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Monika

Quote from: Nicki is OFF the chart 🌮 . on May 27, 2020, 02:31:07 PM
But bby.... I CANT defend him anymore. KJJKKJ

I do love that he got someone white fired. I'd have them all fired and enslaved tbh LOLZ
hate whites
what did he do?
Yahudah