Why Won’t God Just KILL People Like This

Started by Aalonso., May 25, 2020, 10:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

I clearly said for less severe cases. But demand answers on the spot and stuff!

b7

Quote from: Jayd' Jackson on May 26, 2020, 05:48:26 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 26, 2020, 05:46:46 AM
n

Can't help but feel the only reason the yts are responding is cause there's a dog involved :disgusted:
!!!!!
I'm swiping and I'm reading mess about her being a dog owner like :uhh:
Who gives a fuck
:plzstop:

That ain't NOTHING but some white mess smh

Dr Naomi Campbell

It's seems blacks being proactive, taking offense, being defensive and reactionary is more of a issue for Bow here, than the main issue itself, which is this cracker was about to illicit a "death by cop" sentence on this innocent black man

Dr Naomi Campbell

I can see it now
He's a bird watcher right? So he would've had binoculars with him
Cops turn up, "mistake" his binoculars for a weapon and POW, he's gone.

Demm_

Quote from: TinaSnow on May 26, 2020, 07:58:47 AM
Can you give an example of a less severe case that we should just...let Human Resources handle?

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: RIGs on May 26, 2020, 07:59:18 AM
Quote from: Jayd' Jackson on May 26, 2020, 05:48:26 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 26, 2020, 05:46:46 AM
n

Can't help but feel the only reason the yts are responding is cause there's a dog involved :disgusted:
!!!!!
I'm swiping and I'm reading mess about her being a dog owner like :uhh:
Who gives a fuck
:plzstop:

That ain't NOTHING but some white mess smh
its been noted that whites have more empathy for animals than their fellow man anyway
Shit is mind-blowing  :dead:

Demm_

Quote from: Jayd' Jackson on May 26, 2020, 08:00:23 AM
It's seems blacks being proactive, taking offense, being defensive and reactionary is more of a issue for Bow here, than the main issue itself, which is this cracker was about to illicit a "death by cop" sentence on this innocent black man
!!!
She knew what she was doing. The distress in her voice just kills me. She knew the trigger words and all.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Demm_ on May 26, 2020, 08:02:12 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on May 26, 2020, 07:58:47 AM
Can you give an example of a less severe case that we should just...let Human Resources handle?
That one where the black guy tried to pretend he didn't see the white guy's, "I only date whites" line in his profile and argued that he was being racist.

🦚

May 26, 2020, 08:08:10 AM #53 Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 08:08:28 AM by El Novio De Maluma

R u the fuck surprised.

Bet the man in the video sounded bad as hell.  :raycharles2urmess:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowgirl

That may be the main issue but the initial issue is the guy acting like a Karen himself.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: TinaSnow on May 26, 2020, 08:08:12 AM
That may be the main issue but the initial issue is the guy acting like a Karen himself.
by telling her to her damn dog on the leash?

🦚

Quote from: Demm_ on May 26, 2020, 08:05:03 AM
!!!
She knew what she was doing. The distress in her voice just kills me. She knew the trigger words and all.

Ain't abusing the 911 number a crime.
It def is here.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowgirl

Fuck it, this man was looking for a problem and he found one.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Cowgirl

What happened to, "minding your own business?" He was being a Karen and I'm not moving on that.