Why Won’t God Just KILL People Like This

Started by Aalonso., May 25, 2020, 10:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demm_

Quote from: El Novio De Maluma on May 26, 2020, 08:09:35 AM
Quote from: Demm_ on May 26, 2020, 08:05:03 AM
Quote from: Jayd' Jackson on May 26, 2020, 08:00:23 AM
It's seems blacks being proactive, taking offense, being defensive and reactionary is more of a issue for Bow here, than the main issue itself, which is this cracker was about to illicit a "death by cop" sentence on this innocent black man
!!!
She knew what she was doing. The distress in her voice just kills me. She knew the trigger words and all.

Ain't abusing the 911 number a crime.
It def is here.
!!!!!
Lock the bitch up.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: TinaSnow on May 26, 2020, 08:12:55 AM
What happened to, "minding your own business?" He was being a Karen and I'm not moving on that.
looks guys, a stupid person wants to remain being a stuck in the mud bitch
the innovation here

Cowgirl

Quote from: Jayd' Jackson on May 26, 2020, 08:15:14 AM
What happened to, "minding your own business?" He was being a Karen and I'm not moving on that.
the innovation here
Was it his right to whistle for her fucking dog? :uhh:

Demm_

the innovation here
For some girls, it just needs to hit home one good time and their opinion will change.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Demm_ on May 26, 2020, 08:17:31 AM
the innovation here
For some girls, it just needs to hit home one good time and their opinion will change.
bznz the energy would be wasted on her

Cowgirl

The woman was wrong and should be punished by the law for falsifying an emergency call and she should be fired.

That being said, this man inserted himself into this situation.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Whether he whistled to the dog, spat at the dog or kicked the dog.. it really doesn't fucking matter, her response to what he asked her to was disproportionate, she immediately went to race and she knew the ramifications for what she was trying to do
White people wanna enforce rules on black people all the time to the point their literally calling the cops on 11 year old kids for selling lemonade on the corner block :dead:
Karen wants to walk her ugly mutt in the park? It needs to be on a fucking leash like the RULES say.

Dr Naomi Campbell

giving very much "well next time the nigger will know his place!" energy in here
weak dumb bitch

Cowgirl

Dr Naomi Campbell

Demm_

Quote from: Jayd' Jackson on May 26, 2020, 08:27:28 AM
Wait
Is she a relative of yours?
:guys:
has to be...
I'm not defending no racist ass bitch.

Dr Naomi Campbell

I meant the dog but you got a fucking point there

Cowgirl

May 26, 2020, 08:43:26 AM #72 Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 08:43:38 AM by TinaSnow
Please direct me to where I defended her.

ya rock muh world.

May 26, 2020, 09:01:55 AM #73 Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 09:09:35 AM by mr. burgos™
i really wanna know....what do you guys think about the man's initial actions....telling the woman that he was about to do something she wouldn't like, then calling her dog over? i honestly feel that it's a form of antagonization.he was being an asshole.

his sister's details about the incident had me thinking "wow this white bitch is nuts. he just asked politely and she did all that? yeah take away her job lolz"but there was much more to the story once i started digging that had me like whoa :calmdownsis: he was on some other shit himself!

honestly if it were me i woulda told the person to mind their fucking business and put my earphones in or something.people break small rules ALL the time. this is new york city. there's a no litter law, a no jaywalking law...a whole bunch of little ass laws that people either follow or they don't.COPS don't even enforce them most the time unless they're bored shitless or desperately need to fill a ticket quota :omf:

like who the fuck are you to be going around policing people? :uhh: he clearly wasn't too threatened by the dog because he ended up calling the dog to himso what the fuck was the point of bothering her like that?im sorry. i was all with him until i saw HIS account of the run-in, not his sister's shaved down version.

i think both he AND that woman are fucking nuts.

ton

Quote from: Jayd' Jackson on May 26, 2020, 08:00:23 AM
It's seems blacks being proactive, taking offense, being defensive and reactionary is more of a issue for Bow here, than the main issue itself, which is this cracker was about to illicit a "death by cop" sentence on this innocent black man
i see i shouldnt read her mess

i want a calm day