Started by Heated🔥, May 26, 2020, 04:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

I'm gonna leave the title as it is.
I'm manifesting it.
:supluv:

Kaeli.

I'm screaming 

who was the one that lied and said Afrodisiac was Platinum because it was listed on the RIAA site

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Bentley. HARRIS!

sssssssss

Can I ask yawl an honest question? And not be seen as shady or a hater

Are yawl ready to admit that it's time for the next single? And it was't the right direction.

It's definitely no TAOL or Afrodisiac.

maybe Bby Mma was better as buzz and bonus track if the alberm has any hopes of being good.

Anyway yawl slice it, it wasn't received well.

And how come nobody comes down on Kipp for lying... like .. EVER :kii:

He said the song was a banger and a for sure number 1 that would basically get Brandy back on the culture map, not his words, but the hype of it. It hasn't done that at all.

I've never even heard it on the radio. Only place I've heard or heard about Bby Mma is on here.

Not tryna be brutal, but ....

Bentley. HARRIS!

May 26, 2020, 08:56:40 PM #35 Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 08:57:02 PM by Bentley. THE Moderator.
None of this would be happening if this girl would get herself together and .... wait for it

Go finish Porcelain and Make Believe in High Quality :uhh:

I mean ... gosh.

Kipp gimme Sonya number, you being too nice. I'll tell her what's what

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on May 26, 2020, 08:56:40 PM
None of this would be happening if this girl would get herself together and .... wait for it

Go finish Porcelain and Make Believe in High Quality :uhh:

I mean ... gosh.

Kalifornia.

I'm getting pissed again

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Kalifornia. on May 26, 2020, 08:58:33 PM
I'm getting pissed again
sssssssssssssss

"In here with Stacy writing! Organic! Catch my good side!"

Girl go get in the booth and finish the damn mess

FRANCE

May 26, 2020, 09:38:46 PM #39 Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 09:39:07 PM by FRANCE
Baby Mama was released on May 1st. Y'all aint getting another song anytime soon. Especially if the song was just sent to radio yesterday. Deal with it.

Heated🔥

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

May 26, 2020, 10:37:06 PM #41 Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 10:38:27 PM by Lew Scherzinger Norwood
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on May 26, 2020, 08:55:33 PM
sssssssss

Can I ask yawl an honest question? And not be seen as shady or a hater

Are yawl ready to admit that it's time for the next single? And it was't the right direction.

It's definitely no TAOL or Afrodisiac.

maybe Bby Mma was better as buzz and bonus track if the alberm has any hopes of being good.

Anyway yawl slice it, it wasn't received well.

And how come nobody comes down on Kipp for lying... like .. EVER :kii:

He said the song was a banger and a for sure number 1 that would basically get Brandy back on the culture map, not his words, but the hype of it. It hasn't done that at all.

I've never even heard it on the radio. Only place I've heard or heard about Bby Mma is on here.

Not tryna be brutal, but ....

now just because ur miserable toxic dyke that isnt here for brandy anymore dont mean everyone else has to be
U dont like the song u dont like the video u dont like anything she released in the last 12 years Just go about ur business as a fan HATER

Queen Released a banger whether u like it or not

U aint sayin nothing taol wasnt whatabotus and whataboutus wasnt angel in disguise either so
queen is about exploring new territory maybe if you stop slumming in haterville u could see that

anyway you slice u ur miserable and unhappy and not focused enough on your own life & happiness because trust me anything that brandy is doing or not doing wouldnt upset u in the slightest

its been years since this girl has not  had an official era and new album how bout u go sit on a rock and wait on it

no one gives a truly gives a fuck about kipp and his insider delusions

what he says aint Brandy Gold aint sonja gold aint syrai gold aint even willie gold

your not listening to all the radio stations

but you can request it at ur local one if you want to be so helpful

not tryna tell you grow up and get a fucking life but

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BAPHOMET.

Quoteno one gives a truly gives a fuck about kipp and his insider delusions

:everythingok:

Heated🔥