Candace Owens: "Black People Act Like a Trained Chimpanzee"

Started by Freemala Harris, May 27, 2020, 04:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: Nicki is OFF the chart 🌮 . on May 27, 2020, 05:10:02 PM
A lot people put themselves into those situations. Because it legit could've been them. Not that it's just abt the person who the shit was done too.
this nigger that the cops PRESSED their knee into could've been a homophobic satanist. But it ultimately doesn't fucking matter. That's not what the rioting is about. The action that lead to it shouldn't have happened to anyone.
and it keeps fucking happening without barely any repercussions and it needs to stop

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: TinaSnow on May 27, 2020, 05:13:09 PM
Glock, you're full of shit. I drag white people more than anyone. :uhh:
bbbbbmmmmmmknn

Is it a contest

GLOCK

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

I meant I drag them more than I do any other racial group. If it's other groups it's more constructive.

CHOKE

May 27, 2020, 05:25:30 PM #35 Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 05:26:13 PM by Champagne🥂
Damn, I can't even lie bout it

The straight thug male disgusts me

So I've never felt bad about any of them dying tbh
I've just seen too much mess to feel sorry for them

Seashell

ya rock muh world.

That neck death mess had one of my black coworkers in fumes today .... he legit brought the mess to the table for discussion in our open virtual chat mess and I was like 👀

hes usually very composed so I KNEW he was fuming owt. 

I just don't think discussing politics is for the workplace. And that's definitely a political discussion. I didn't leave him hanging completely but I wasn't in there like "omf! Yea! Nuff is enuff! Right on brotha!" Etc.

but just knowing how he is you KNOW he's genuinely fuming. Was nothing fake about what I saw.

jtwoeleven

I fucking hate this bitch and the fact that she had a platform.

Seashell

Quote from: RealMatic on May 27, 2020, 04:47:20 PM
I still can't tell if she says this shit to be edgy and controversial or if she's really that self hating

She's definitely being paid to spout these kind of messes. her wake-up call will come someday.

BigDawg

jtwoeleven

This girl is a grifter of the highest order. She claims racism doesn't exist, but the damn NAACP helped her win a RACIAL discrimination lawsuit when she was in HS. Ask this chocolate covered white girl if she's returned that settlement money.

https://apnews.com/f894b9561b1444ec8430ffde7851a51b

Boomz

May 27, 2020, 05:37:42 PM #43 Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 05:38:10 PM by Boomz
Quote from: Nicki is OFF the chart 🌮 . on May 27, 2020, 05:10:02 PM
A lot people put themselves into those situations. Because it legit could've been them. Not that it's just abt the person who the shit was done too.
this nigger that the cops PRESSED their knee into could've been a homophobic satanist. But it ultimately doesn't fucking matter. That's not what the rioting is about. The action that lead to it shouldn't have happened to anyone.

Thank u for this