'Baby Mama' #43 on URBAN RADIO; 5.8 Mil YT Views

Started by FRANCE, May 28, 2020, 02:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Seven on May 28, 2020, 05:20:39 PM
It seems like there was an uptick #BabyMamaChallenge dance routine over the past few days. I don't know for sure, but maybe that also helped drive people to watch the video and listen to the song. Regardless, glad to know it's picking up a bit - especially now since Billboard has changed the rules so that music videos count toward album sales on Billboard Hot 200.

And the fact that it was sent to urban mainstream radio on Monday lol

FRANCE

Genius interview should help too. Hope she still does more promo for the song over the next couple weeks. Its alrdy inching closer to 2.1 mil.

FRANCE

b7

It seems like there was an uptick #BabyMamaChallenge dance routine over the past few days. I don't know for sure, but maybe that also helped drive people to watch the video and listen to the song. Regardless, glad to know it's picking up a bit - especially now since Billboard has changed the rules so that music videos count toward album sales on Billboard Hot 200.
!!!  she's always had slow and steady songs, even if they dont "smash" smash

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 28, 2020, 05:48:43 PM

And the fact that it was sent to urban mainstream radio on Monday lol
oh shit that's right

:dead: :dead:

J loves Brandy

Yes Bran  :wub: I watch multiple times a day. So happy for her. Also it's picking up more.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Monika on May 28, 2020, 03:03:38 PM
Quote from: Troye on May 28, 2020, 02:57:50 PM
Yep I still play it a few times A day
you got my message? 🕵

I did!! it wouldn't let me reply back to you for some reason but no I haven't heard it on any stations here unfortunately not one time

Cuban0

Quote from: Jay_g on May 28, 2020, 03:47:39 PM
400k since Monday is really good relative to its performance last week.  It's picking up!

So proud of her!

!!!!! I think radio is starting to slowly ignite  :howfestive:

Ma Lo

You can't rush some music to the charts or shove it down people's throats like a lot of artists and labels do for a quick hit. Especially true in Brandy's situation. You have to give it time. She's basically said she sees herself as a new artist all over again in terms of reeling in more fans and followers. That's why I always liked bby mama cuz it speaks to the same audience that PID did, which did incredibly well on YouTube. 

BORderline

2,5M now
so +500k since Thursday?!
Okay Baby MumT I see u picking up.

FRANCE

Highest spin increase on Urban radio since the song has been out. Now being played by 67 of out 99 stations.