Edge gorl

May 31, 2020, 01:42:33 PM #377 Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 02:18:31 AM by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉
look wat i got yall!

chili sex'm tape!
guess whose her leadin' man!!
[ You must login or register to view this NSFW! ]

i got free link in DM!

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Opposites Attract.

And let me just say this I'm extremely disappointed in Nicki. You have a husband who was wrongfully prosecuted by these pigs and made you life now a living PR nightmare yet you're silent. 

But then again I understand why she's quiet. Cardi is using her platform and under everything you see people bringing up exposé of her calling black women roaches. It would be much worse for Nicki but she gotta put her big panties on and stand with her people.  I won't be supporting anyone who don't support us. That's dead. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

🦚

——————///——————-

🦚

Quote from: MCMXCVI. on May 31, 2020, 01:45:50 PM
And let me just say this I'm extremely disappointed in Nicki. You have a husband who was wrongfully prosecuted by these pigs and made you life now a living PR nightmare yet you're silent.

But then again I understand why she's quiet. Cardi is using her platform and under everything you see people bringing up exposé of her calling black women roaches. It would be much worse for Nicki but she gotta put her big panties on and stand with her people.  I won't be supporting anyone who don't support us. That's dead.

At the end of the day you just gotta own your mess.

Her fans are being affected.

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

Idc how many black women she called apes and nappy heads. It isn't about any of that right now.
——————///——————-

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: MCMXCVI. on May 31, 2020, 01:45:50 PM
And let me just say this I'm extremely disappointed in Nicki.  I won't be supporting anyone who don't support us. That's dead.

Ack bruv

BigDawg

May 31, 2020, 02:03:50 PM #385 Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 02:04:22 PM by BigDawg
the police disguised as civilians went and destroyed protestors supplies

FUCK THE POLICE

Opposites Attract.

It's not just her either. Travis Scott, Kanye, Lil Baby, Kendrick, Frank all of them need to pay for their silence. Now is not the time for an in private mess when injustices are being done publicly.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: BigDawg on May 31, 2020, 02:03:50 PM
the police disguised as civilians went and destroyed protestors supplies

FUCK THE POLICE

this is how peaceful protesting turns into riots.

If people are calm and marching then cops come aggressively tf you think gonna happen?

BigDawg

They are shooting at people on their own motherfuckin porch, are you fuckin serious?!!

GLOCK

May 31, 2020, 02:08:14 PM #389 Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 02:08:48 PM by GLOCK 🌹
Quote from: Lee on May 31, 2020, 07:02:52 AM
If Diddy is saying what I think he is, I agree with him.
These people don't even see us as deserving of basic human rights BECAUSE of our race.
!!

I think temperaments are so high that people are looking for mess because that's exactly what he was saying  :uhh: