List Members who Stan for Celebs who haven't spoken Owt

Started by Bentley. HARRIS!, May 31, 2020, 11:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KenyaMamaDoor

Navyman

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on May 31, 2020, 12:01:46 PM
and most of that live she's talking about being blessed and eating what she likes  :dead:

what I said stands... and i don't care if it bothers ppl.

the gorls wanted to shade what Bent is doing but not policing their fave. I'm speaking owt. and i can say whatever I want

Who's policing what your doing besides Afro?  :dead:

Like everybody don't have the range to tackle these topics and that's ok. I appreciate anyone who is playing a role in any form to take down this nasty system. My problem is the people who stand in the way of others trying to tear it down. Either you with it or sit down and be fucking quite. Anything else is inexcusable

RAY7

Quote from: stallionara on May 31, 2020, 12:07:12 PM
No receipts? Just more keyboard clamor?
thats all this weirdo does
and swears he's tough

KenyaMamaDoor

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on May 31, 2020, 12:07:11 PM
And what's crazy is I haven't even really interacted with Talisa much.

But first thing I see is quotes and shade tryna please Ray and Afro

You're really fake and still that confused little broke girl who lived on Twitter

Stop playing with me, you had no right to come for me yesterday. That's why you're getting this attention now, wench
kii I came for you? Maybe you were acting like an ass and needed to get shut down a bit

It's a kii though because I don't remember a thing of it :kii: whatever it was, i meant it

RAY7

Quote from: Navyman on May 31, 2020, 12:07:58 PM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on May 31, 2020, 12:01:46 PM
and most of that live she's talking about being blessed and eating what she likes  :dead:

what I said stands... and i don't care if it bothers ppl.

the gorls wanted to shade what Bent is doing but not policing their fave. I'm speaking owt. and i can say whatever I want

Who's policing what your doing
no one
He's just running them fingers like usual

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: stallionara on May 31, 2020, 12:08:49 PM

You're really fake and still that confused little broke girl who lived on Twitter

Stop playing with me, you had no right to come for me yesterday. That's why you're getting this attention now, wench
kii I came for you? Maybe you were acting like an ass and needed to get shut down a bit

It's a kii though because I don't remember a thing of it :kii: whatever it was, i meant it
haha, teehee, who me?

Keep getting those strings pulled

Fake ass :dead:

Navyman

Sorry you haven't seen me call out one celebrity or saying anything to em except T.I. aka fucking aka T' Challa of ATLkanda.

Because I'm with Malcom X on this. Fuck all of em. They don't have no power and that's the real Ki. Yall run up and worship these narcissist ass enties and the only thing they have going is a facade, move let's get to the people that can do something. The real movers and shakers.

KenyaMamaDoor

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on May 31, 2020, 12:10:12 PM
Quote from: stallionara on May 31, 2020, 12:08:49 PM

haha, teehee, who me?

Keep getting those strings pulled

Fake ass :dead:
i guess I'm a puppet now vvvvc vbb thanks for checkin in bent

Bentley. HARRIS!

And Ray is the dumbest nigger ever

You gonna link up with somebody who didn't ban Talisa after she photoshopped your head on a bag of TOOSIE POPS?!!

You are just a dumb ass nigger if I ever saw one

But it's cute and fun to come for Bentley :kii:

RAY7

Now Talisa of all ppl is being controlled :dead: this man LOVES when he has ppl who agree with him but cries whenever someone agrees with someone he doesn't agree with
grow up

RAY7