Not. To. Be. Trusted.

Started by Boomz, June 07, 2020, 01:27:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Jayd' Jackson on June 07, 2020, 03:51:38 AM
Djdjdj there's another one, he's puetro rican telling people he's not black  :dead:

What's wrong with these Cubans/ricans/Dominicans
Why does it always seem to be them  :dead:
sorry but something is very MENT about anyone that looks black not thinking they are black
Period

This black ass boy  :uhh:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on June 07, 2020, 04:27:15 AM
Quote from: Jayd' Jackson on June 07, 2020, 03:51:38 AM
Djdjdj there's another one, he's puetro rican telling people he's not black  :dead:

What's wrong with these Cubans/ricans/Dominicans
Why does it always seem to be them  :dead:
sorry but something is very MENT about anyone that looks black not thinking they are black
Period

This black ass boy  :uhh:
jdjdksk and you can tell too
The way this NIGGER hasn't posted on anything to do with the events of the last 3 weeks
:dead:

BAPHOMET.

S:LJKFHDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

didnt we.... talk about this last week in the chat  :disgusted:

CHOKE

Will a cop wait until the 23andMe results come in before opening fire?

:everythingok:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: I💖BBC on June 07, 2020, 05:28:25 AM

SL:FDKJJJJJJJJJJJJ

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: heir. (✊🏾 + 🦅) on June 07, 2020, 04:50:13 AM

it can be wesley snipes twin in front of me up here, but if he's speaking spanish.....
and i don't know him , i will WAIT til i find out how they identify before i address them as Black.

excuse me?

Boomz

Quote from: Demon Time. on June 07, 2020, 05:29:25 AM
Quote from: I💖BBC on June 07, 2020, 05:28:25 AM

SL:FDKJJJJJJJJJJJJ
Dmmdjdd
D
D
D
Did

D

Boomz

Afro wtf is with your endless defense of THESE people?

We got to many examples of them being this way versus the one girl you keep using as an example as someone who is Latin and identifies as Black and proud good for her

Gilgamesh.

Afro, why are you caping for these people? 

This is exactly what you were giving a couple years back wit the New Black mess and it's kinda gross :disgusted: 

Boomz

June 07, 2020, 06:15:22 AM #24 Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 06:17:07 AM by Boomz
Quote from: Boomz on June 07, 2020, 06:05:19 AM
Afro wtf is with your endless defense of THESE people?

We got to many examples of them being this way versus the one girl you keep using as an example as someone who is Latin and identifies as Black and proud good for her

Ain't about that.

I don't care what a motherfucker identifies as. That's their bag to deal with what they see in the mirror. For those of us who know exactly who WE ARE and what THEY SEE when THEY pull us over, leave us the fuck alone and stay out of our affairs. Don't stand in the way of my people's upward movement with your actions or the kind of speak, like that in the OP. I don't care if you look like Morris Chestnut but identify as Vietnamese. STAND yo ass BACK!

...or I'm calling it out every time.

Boomz

Quote from: heir. (✊🏾 + 🦅) on June 07, 2020, 03:56:35 AM
people who fail to realize or recognize that Latino is a culture and not a race only contribute to the way these people think
it's willful participation in the ignorance.

while there a whole Black Latinos out here FIGHTING for their Black/Latino identity and trying to make it be known that the two are not mutually exclusive.
so people can stop looking at them saying "You're Latina? Really? You just look...Black 
:unsure: "

https://www.youtube.com/watcheh?v=EHAOKmNYOQg

Once again...irrelevant TO ME.

All I wanna know is, who's down for the unequivocal freedom of my people.

We at WAR!

BAPHOMET.

I kinda see Afros point tbh

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: heir. (✊🏾 + 🦅) on June 07, 2020, 07:28:42 AM
Romero is confused because he doesn't know this is an ongoing argument between Boom and I

But no one is defending that man in the OP or anyone like him. There's absolutely nothing there to defend.

This is about CONSTANTLY referring to Latinos as if it is a race and not a culture which is shared by blacks whites natives and those mixed with two or more.

They aren't a monolith and not all of them move the same.

Okay this makes sense. I was wondering what the hell  :plzstop:

Blamblam

Anyway, the men posted in here are black and dumb.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

This sort of shit is more infuriating to me than racist whites. This is the ultimate betrayal. Everyone that thinks like this needs to be exterminated.