Official BET awards 2020 thread | host Amanda Seales / airs 2NIGHT on BET & CBS

Started by 🦚, June 15, 2020, 03:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

b7

https://twitter.com/kevinbobby/status/1277406330119049216

Girl. Dnndnfn Beyoncé is about to FEED tf out of us very soon. She ain't gotta perform shit but i chuckled at this  :kii:

b7

:plzstop:

https://twitter.com/chloexhalle/status/1277471114009042946

Djjdjfjfjfjcjggkgkg they are so cute. We know they love Beyoncé and mean well,  but I feel like they're trying to curve some of the jokes and alleviate the little playful lashings after putting that Beyoncé film up on IG before it was scheduled to be shared.

b7

I'm catching up now but Chloe X Halle ate that performance up!!!!

Reminds me of when Rihanna did those day and night visuals for "Who's that chick", but i love how they did it for two different songs side by side. Just fucking brilliant and both vibes fit both songs

b7

It's so good to see artists like Masego and SIR get full performance opportunities. This set up definitely aided in that because they'd typically have these niggas on the "Music matters" stage for 30 seconds as we go to commercial  :dead:

Just keep the show like this from now on please

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Harlem on June 28, 2020, 09:24:04 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 28, 2020, 09:17:02 PM
Brandy could've put together something iconic for this and had a real moment.

I'm so disappointed.

!!!

I'm kinda disappointed too... & the perfectionist she is this was right in her lane to make something dope and give a fire pre-vocal

Another missed opportunity.

She could've easily been the performance of the night.

b7

Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 29, 2020, 02:12:32 AM
Quote from: Harlem on June 28, 2020, 09:24:04 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 28, 2020, 09:17:02 PM
Brandy could've put together something iconic for this and had a real moment.

I'm so disappointed.

!!!

I'm kinda disappointed too... & the perfectionist she is this was right in her lane to make something dope and give a fire pre-vocal

Another missed opportunity.

She could've easily been the performance of the night.
For sure

I'm super disappointed too, but also concerned. I wanna know she's doing well before i assume anything and lash her for it

BUT she definitely should have been a part of this, i have no excuses for it even as a biased fan.  I'd be surprised if she wasn't asked to perform

b7

Just pray for Queen and keep hoping for the best if you don't pray. I'm sure she's fine
:wub:

b7

Edge gorl

b7

Vonc2002

Just watched a couple of the performances and Chloe and Halle REALLY fucked it up.  Kierra and her mama killed. Alicia did a lil sumn, really liked it.  Think that was all I was interested in seeing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw