‘I Still Know What you did last Summer’ now on Hulu

Started by b7, June 22, 2020, 09:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

b7

Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 23, 2020, 01:47:29 AM
I looooove this movie. I know this shit word for word
dhjxhxjf ur sig

what is this world coming to. U stanning for Bey and actually putting a flattering photo of her in ur sig? AND Brandy actually putting an album out?

Wow wow wow

b7

Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 23, 2020, 02:02:16 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on June 23, 2020, 01:56:46 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on June 23, 2020, 01:55:17 AM
This movie is how I found out about Esthero
!!!!!!

BITCH

I lived for them songs

YES!!!!!!

Hhbbbbhjjjk

That Girl >>>>>>
i love that song omg that was Esthero?!

:kii:

She's still cool with brandy too. I be seeing her on her page

b7

Quote from: CREAM. on June 23, 2020, 01:52:36 AM
Quote from: RIGs on June 23, 2020, 01:33:38 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on June 23, 2020, 12:57:06 AM
I used to be obsessed with this movie

And brandy being in it

I like it better than the first one tbh
:loose2when:

King! You know i always went up for those weird banshee sounds during the brandy chase scenes

:plzstop:
GGVFFFGGGHHHGGGGGHHHGGHHFGBHHHG

Those African lady WAILS
xnncmcmcmmcmcmcmmcMcmcmcmmc
Cmmc
V

You know what  :kii: not them adding KNOCK and African wails during her scenes

b7

Quote from: CREAM. on June 23, 2020, 01:53:21 AM
When I was younger I thought it was brandy

like she did some voiceovers or something

sddsddddddsddddd
:plzstop:  :plzstop:

@ u thinking she stacked her vocals for the movie omg

Remember when Hitboy dropped that project with MIA? I swear i STILL need to ask Ant or somebody if this was on purpose:

https://soundcloud.com/miauk/mia-matangi-mix-for-kenzo

Bish

And brandy being in it

The plot was terrible but it was sooo entertaining. Mekhi and Brandy made this movie for me. I loved Brandy's attitude in this movie, she was so funny.

b7

Quote from: Bish on June 28, 2020, 11:15:38 PM

And brandy being in it

The plot was terrible but it was sooo entertaining. Mekhi and Brandy made this movie for me. I loved Brandy's attitude in this movie, she was so funny.
bdndndn she really did do a great job

Her and Mekhi's chemistry was obvious as well. I wonder if they ever went on a date

Harlem

Yeah Brandy's acting in this movie was really on point... her acting coaches from back then>>>>

Bish

Quote from: Harlem on June 28, 2020, 11:47:52 PM
Yeah Brandy's acting in this movie was really on point... her acting coaches from back then>>>>
I liked her as Moesha but she was much better in this role. She seemed way more comfortable.

Bish

Quote from: RIGs on June 28, 2020, 11:42:46 PM
Quote from: Bish on June 28, 2020, 11:15:38 PM

And brandy being in it

bdndndn she really did do a great job

Her and Mekhi's chemistry was obvious as well. I wonder if they ever went on a date
Yes their chemistry was crazy!!!

b7

Quote from: Harlem on June 28, 2020, 11:47:52 PM
i loved Brandy on 'Star' too tho

Overall. She got away from that Tasha smith style of acting for the most part and it was nice to see her challenge herself

There was some really impressive moments that came outta that darker role. Especially when Elijah Kelly's character was kissing on her and she threatened to kill his entire family in this soft, and subtle tone
:plzstop:

This dark ass role

Ma Lo

I really loved Brandy and Jennifer's friendship in this move it seems so genuine. I remember when this movie came out and everyone was going on about how gorgeous she looked and how the boy really was hers since Mehki is also in the film. lolz Amazing memories. 

b7

Quote from: Ntwadumela on June 29, 2020, 01:50:00 AM
I really loved Brandy and Jennifer's friendship in this move it seems so genuine. I remember when this movie came out and everyone was going on about how gorgeous she looked and how the boy really was hers since Mehki is also in the film. lolz Amazing memories.
nxbxjnxxnxncnc

I wish i could share some of these memories. I remember all of the work she did and wore this VHS OUT, but i never got into the Bran vs Monica thing or any of the rumors back then

But then again, Thank God   :kii: i was able to enjoy every artist and project without being biased

CREAM.

!!!

That's also what I liked

They had good chemistry

Kalifornia.

Quote from: CREAM. on June 29, 2020, 03:24:22 AM
!!!

That's also what I liked

They had good chemistry

!!!
I could see them as real friends