B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigmacthawoppa

July 27, 2020, 09:05:15 PM #1380 Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 09:06:19 PM by Bigmacthawoppa
I've been relistening to her old albums in preparation and I actually think it's helping moderate my anticipation. I've created such high expectations for this project that it's impossible to live up to. Going back to listen to my favs like Full Moon and Afro in full sequence reminds me that they aren't PERFECT, even though I consider them classics. There are some songs on there I always skip  :dead:

So yeah, I don't have to expect every song to slay me on this one. As long as there's one or two good messes that speak to my soul I'll be goodT.

Noni

Quote from: RIGs on July 27, 2020, 06:40:27 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on July 27, 2020, 06:29:10 PM
Quote from: Noni on July 27, 2020, 06:28:12 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on July 27, 2020, 06:20:25 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on July 27, 2020, 06:19:00 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on July 27, 2020, 04:38:38 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on July 27, 2020, 04:23:44 PM
Borderline visual
:flamebroiled:

Now Kipp....

I know sometimes they gang up on you here but even this was annoying for me....

I Like u so I say this with love.

:letsmessfag:

It's almost 7/31!!!!!

8 years man!  Finally upon us

Is Borderline coming before Friday?

It's literally 3 more days till we have the whole thing  :dead:
:plzstop:

I love Noni so much. Love like this will never get old and Bran is lucky to have fans like that

Brandy loving self 💙

Thank you so much and same goes for your hardcore loving and positive self 😍❤️

b7

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on July 27, 2020, 09:05:15 PM
I've been relistening to her old albums in preparation and I actually think it's helping moderate my anticipation. I've created such high expectations for this project that it's impossible to live up to. Going back to listen to my favs like Full Moon and Afro in full sequence reminds me that they aren't PERFECT, even though I consider them classics. There are some songs on there I always skip  :dead:

So yeah, I don't have to expect every song to slay me on this one. As long as there's one or two good messes that speak to my soul I'll be goodT.
:wub:

I've had to temper my expectations whilst still being excited as well. This is a completely different thing

I'm so hype tho

Bish

The way Rather Be is still slaying me

:loose2when:

I hope I still love it this much once the newness wears off. I sing this song in my head all damn day. Those adlibs!!

:gorlonfire:

In a perfect world this song would catch fire and be an R&B classic. I can picture the 30 and up crowd doing a two step to this in the club. It's so fucking smooth!!

Andthecategoryis...

Girl BYE Full Moon is perfect and that's just that. What songs don't you like on Afro? Lemme guess...Sadiddy and Turn it Up lol
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on July 27, 2020, 09:32:38 PM

Girl BYE Full Moon is perfect and that's just that. What songs don't you like on Afro? Lemme guess...Sadiddy and Turn it Up lol

Gor yes both those on Afro  :dead:

Full Moon the only song I skip is He Is. Just don't like it anymore.

I recently decided the other day, officially, that FM is my all-time fave Brandy album. I used to go back and forth b/t it and Afro, but I just think FM is her pinnacle. She gave us full, belty vocals, range, tone, weird beats...literally everything. Afro has I Tried and Focus but at the end of the day it isn't FM.

:stressed:

FRANCE

b7

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on July 27, 2020, 09:32:38 PM

bdbdhncnf how u gon tell him what he thinks is perfect and what aint? He said what he damn said 🗣🗣🗣

b7

July 27, 2020, 11:13:32 PM #1393 Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 11:13:53 PM by RIGs
https://twitter.com/yaboiwillyum/status/1287767485748584450

:loose2when:

This girl been singing the girls under the table since she was a KID  :kii: