I have a question...(Not "Like This" Lyrics)...it's about B7.. Kip & Rig cum in!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 02, 2020, 09:48:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfroJisiac

not to start some mess or anything...
i'm just curious about something.. y'all said there will be a deluxe version with a few more tracks (2, 3 or 4 or something like that..) but... on most of the sites where the CD/Vinyls can be pre-ordered, there's just the "original" version .. and i remember when 2/11 came out we could already pre-order both versions prior to the release... so i'm just wonderin'
will there really be a deluxe version (streaming plateforms and Physical items... or y'all were just assuming?) cause i'm a lil confused  (and it's really no shade at all..so some of y'all better not start some mess !  dsfgtrfhygujik )

CHOKE

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Choke 👑 on July 02, 2020, 09:58:41 AM
I'm sure it'll be added soon, calm down bby

July just started

am calm.. i'm just wonderin' lol

i hope so..

reekz

It shouldn't be a deluxe. This isn't 2012 anymore. She need to release the album as is and to keep the album going by releasing a deluxe edition.

AfroJisiac

i just wanted to make sure it wasnt just some assumptions and that it was legit...

i dont mind if it starts with the original version then we have some additionnal or we have both versions right away or whatever...  i just want more than 15 joints....i'm hungry   eqsrdt

Noni

I just hope Borderline is released today! Anyone have a NZ iTunes account that can check if it's out right now? :) 

🦚

Quote from: Noni on July 02, 2020, 10:46:04 AM
I just hope Borderline is released today! Anyone have a NZ iTunes account that can check if it's out right now? :)

Why don't you just change your itunes store to nz ?

You don't need an account to check
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

AfroJisiac

dsfrtghfds Noni... there's no release date announced for Borderline lol wtf   bhjklm;,

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: AfroJisiac on July 02, 2020, 11:15:27 AM
dsfrtghfds Noni... there's no release date announced for Borderline lol wtf   bhjklm;,

If you're gonna drag her, do it for something she said :dead:

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 02, 2020, 11:16:37 AM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on July 02, 2020, 11:15:27 AM
dsfrtghfds Noni... there's no release date announced for Borderline lol wtf   bhjklm;,

If you're gonna drag her, do it for something she said :dead:

gjkln,mkl  i never drag my Noni
he's a sweetheart dfdgfhygujklmùmmùlkjhg  and brandy obsessed bvnghkjlm    :dead: :dead:

Noni

❤️ 

I'll just wait since I can't bother with changing stores and losing my library etc 😂🙏🏽

Bigmacthawoppa

I tried getting clarification about this the other day and Rig initially paid it and then gave a  :) tea.

Back when the tracklist first leaked Rig was saying he anticipated 19-20 tracks total so I'm still hoping that's the case.

I have this sneaking suspicion they're changing the release date though so I'm not sure when we'll get the official pre-order with number of tracks.

reekz

Brandy never said anything about a deluxe version. Somebody on here kept telling people that for idk what reason. 

hewritez

if we don't get the album this month they need to at least release
the second single