Jada Pinkett is ready to MESS. Red Table Talk incoming

Started by BAPHOMET., July 02, 2020, 01:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Quote from: Troye on July 02, 2020, 04:31:30 PM
Quote from: guest on July 02, 2020, 03:45:52 PM
Quote from: Troye on July 02, 2020, 03:28:43 PM
I dont believe august .. he seems slow.   Ill believe it when jada and will say its true cause auggie is just trying to sell albums at this point and we not buying it!

You're always so opposite

RIGHT cause im the ONLY one who doesnt believe him .....GORL. 

you dont see the correlation between this FALSEE story and this SLOW nigga trying to put a 27 track album out?   :plzstop: :plzstop:

No, he hinted about this months ago, maybe a year ago. But why not use them for promo if when they used him?

Sovereign.

b7

Quote from: Lee on July 02, 2020, 03:10:16 PM
Quote from: Nine. on July 02, 2020, 02:17:43 PM
I have a feeling sis is just going to end up talking in circles and semantics.

But let's see.
!!!!! 
Do we really expect to get much from this? It's a controlled environment, produced and edited by them .. with questions, answers and all dialogue conducted by just them  :dead:

I'm definitely gonna be tuned tf in though and she knows that  :kii: this episode and the amount of views it garners will be insane

b7

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on July 02, 2020, 04:15:22 PM
I dont believe august .. he seems slow.   Ill believe it when jada and will say its true cause auggie is just trying to sell albums at this point and we not buying it!

Never believe the person that has an album to sell
:dead:

What about the one with a talk show to promote? The Smith's ain't above reproach and he was far too detailed and wounded to just be flat out lying

Not saying he's some sort of saint, by the way.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: RIGs on July 03, 2020, 02:12:50 AM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on July 02, 2020, 04:15:22 PM

Never believe the person that has an album to sell
:dead:

What about the one with a talk show to promote? The Smith's ain't above reproach and he was far too detailed and wounded to just be flat out lying

Not saying he's some sort of saint, by the way.

And why are y'all acting like there haven't been rumours that the Smiths are "open"?

The rumours that Will is Gay/Bi. The videos of of August on holiday with them etc

I'm sorry if he was accusing

Dr Naomi Campbell

But does anyone really care?
It's 2020 open relationships aren't new

🦚

I need Goddess to address this too

This was too fucking real for me and then the show abruptly getting cancelled n gringa lo filing for a divorce mess.

She was fucking Marc  :raycharles2urmess:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

b7

I swear 2020 is beyond anything anyone could ever dream. I would say the reality of 2020 would be unrealistic even for Hollywood FILM standards :dead:  Let alone real life

Imagine predicting any of what's happened from January up to this point

:thatssowendy:

b7