JCJ 🪐

He is fucking foine. That's all I got outta this
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kalifornia.

b7

Quote from: Navyman on July 03, 2020, 11:51:14 PM
Quote from: Tired on July 03, 2020, 11:03:58 PM
Why is she speakin messican?  :disgusted:
She just got out of a mental hospital. They dated last year and he abused her, went to court and she lost her battle, he drove her crazy,  mother died so her mental health slowly been declining.

Sad.
what the fuck smh

That's awful. None of these people need to be dating or sleeping with ANYONE. Ruining lives for no reason

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: RIGs on July 04, 2020, 11:45:58 AM
She just got out of a mental hospital. They dated last year and he abused her, went to court and she lost her battle, he drove her crazy,  mother died so her mental health slowly been declining.

Sad.
what the fuck smh

That's awful. None of these people need to be dating or sleeping with ANYONE. Ruining lives for no reason
!!!!!!!!!!
That's what I'll never get about the nigger mindset on relationships

Like ... it shouldn't even take marriage for you to be devoted and faithful, and the poor women really think a ring changes the simple fact that they aren't shit if you allow it.

Now he done drove this girl crazy and the new one so dumb she don't know that'll be her outside in a year

Bentley. HARRIS!

July 04, 2020, 12:01:01 PM #19 Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 12:01:34 PM by Bentley. THE Moderator.
With that said .... the nigga is fine

I definitely would've been doing cartwheels on his lawn

Navyman

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on July 04, 2020, 12:00:09 PM
Quote from: RIGs on July 04, 2020, 11:45:58 AM

Sad.
what the fuck smh

!!!!!!!!!!
That's what I'll never get about the nigger mindset on relationships

Like ... it shouldn't even take marriage for you to be devoted and faithful, and the poor women really think a ring changes the simple fact that they aren't shit if you allow it.

Now he done drove this girl crazy and the new one so dumb she don't know that'll be her outside in a year

!!!!!!!!!

Like girl you don't see the writing on the walls? You really think you won a prize huh?

Navyman

And I thought he was cute too at first until I seen his pics. Just a lil light bright who thinks he's god gift to the planet  :kii:

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

I think the new girl friend annoyed me the most

cant stand a pick me ass bitch 

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Navyman on July 04, 2020, 12:07:13 PM
And I thought he was cute too at first until I seen his pics. Just a lil light bright who thinks he's god gift to the planet  :kii:

Ew wtf  :uhh:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

GLOCK

Are y'all blind?
hes still very much cute as hell 

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: G on July 04, 2020, 02:50:12 PM
Are y'all blind?
hes still very much cute as hell
!!!!!!  :plzstop:

Ooof look he ain't even that damn cute ... actually not at ALL

Girls....