como la whore

b7

Quote from: G on July 17, 2020, 04:24:33 AM
Well this is good news
Hopefully she wakes up very soon.

https://twitter.com/rnaumann/status/1284032928196866048

Mess happens in this state
Oh my God im praying for her. Come on

I hope she doesn't have any heart problems or anything. I really can't take much more of this  :uhh:

b7

Young

Quote from: RIGs on July 17, 2020, 04:39:46 AM
Quote from: G on July 17, 2020, 04:24:33 AM
Well this is good news
Hopefully she wakes up very soon.

https://twitter.com/rnaumann/status/1284032928196866048

Mess happens in this state
Oh my God im praying for her. Come on

I hope she doesn't have any heart problems or anything. I really can't take much more of this  :uhh:

!!!

2020 is a motherfucker

b7

Put good thoughts out there if you aren't into prayer or God or anything spiritual. Think of ur family, friends and even your FAVES.  This year has proven that no one is above reproach, but also that no one is safe and so many of us are fragile in more ways than one. Whew.

Le Champ

Omg praying for her

throw this damn year away :uhh:

Young

Quote from: RIGs on July 17, 2020, 04:42:00 AM
Put good thoughts out there if you aren't into prayer or God or anything spiritual. Think of ur family, friends and even your FAVES.  This year has proven that no one is above reproach, but also that no one is safe and so many of us are fragile in more ways than one. Whew.

Freemala Harris

Earlier, Tamar and David were scheduled to do their 'Coupled and Quarantined' YouTube show.

Instead, a message was posted on their page reading:

"Hello Ya'll Unfortunately, Your girl Tamar is under the weather today and not feeling well so we need to postpone today's show (Don't worry it's not Covid) We're sad because we had a great show lined up for you today, but next week's show is going to be even bigger and better. so sorry for the inconvenience, we know many of you look forward to the show every week. we'll make it up to you next week."

A spokesperson for Tamar also told The Blast:

"Tamar has had a very tough and emotional day — more information will be coming in the next few days. Please pray for her."

We're praying for Tamar and the Braxton family.

https://www.lovebscott.com/tamar-braxton-rushed-hospital-possible-suicide-attempt

b7

I'm confident we'll have good news in the morning/afternoon and she'll be awake and alert 

Young

Quote from: RIGs on July 17, 2020, 06:07:00 AM
I'm confident we'll have good news in the morning/afternoon and she'll be awake and alert

!!!🙏🏾🙏🏾

b7

Quote from: Young on July 17, 2020, 06:23:53 AM
Quote from: RIGs on July 17, 2020, 06:07:00 AM

!!!🙏🏾🙏🏾
Period. I can't imagine anything else

Ma Lo

Zankou.

She attempts suicide the day the trailer for her new show comes out..

hmmm..

Ma Lo

She looked so sad to me on TS Madison's show. 

Monika

Yahudah