omg Chris is really a fcking crack head

Started by SUPREME, January 02, 2016, 10:09:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

mel why would we believe you when you're a known chris brown fan

you can't be trusted. your vision is blurry.

:ohwow:

Mel.

Quote from: straplis on January 03, 2016, 01:44:42 PM
Mel, ur prolly on plenty drugs too

Umm. No.
I've never done drugs in my life. I don't even smoke weed, I dont drink
I dont do any of that POISON

drugs don't interest me, hun.

Mel.

Quote from: SUPREME on January 03, 2016, 01:46:19 PM
mel why would we believe you when you're a known chris brown fan

you can't be trusted. your vision is blurry.

:ohwow:

because I have reason to lie.
fav or not.

BAPHOMET.

I thought this was normal morning behavior? Im kinda out of it when I wake up in the morning too.

Am I on drugs guys :everythingok:

SUPREME

No but you're also a Chris fan

You can't be trusted

:young:

Mel.

its a cognitive psychological behavior to do this. as you are so tired the receptors in your brain are going haywire making you think your head is itching. like me when i'm tired i started touching my face and hair without knowing i'm doing it. it is a subconscious reaction.

There is also a very simple physiological explanation. When we are tired, our sympathetic nervous system becomes activated to give us a boost and help keep us going. Amongst other things, blood is shunted away from the skin and towards our muscles and brain. This is why we become pale when we are tired. When we come to relax and sleep, the sympathetic nervous system steps down, allowing blood to return to the skin. With the return of blood, the nerves in the skin, which have had a period of reduced blood flow, enjoy a return of normal blood flow. They begin to fire off randomly for a while (rather like pins and needles after your foot goes to sleep). Be patient, and the itching will wear off after a while. Worrying or getting annoyed may prolonge the itching by slowing down the & step down of the sympathetic nervous system. Instead, look at the itching as proof that you are, at last, relaxing...... and it will taper off in it's own time.

Mel.

whenever I start to scratch my head and rub my face
I know its time to KNOCKOUT!

FINE.

Quote from: Mel. on January 03, 2016, 01:57:07 PM
its a cognitive psychological behavior to do this. as you are so tired the receptors in your brain are going haywire making you think your head is itching. like me when i'm tired i started touching my face and hair without knowing i'm doing it. it is a subconscious reaction.

There is also a very simple physiological explanation. When we are tired, our sympathetic nervous system becomes activated to give us a boost and help keep us going. Amongst other things, blood is shunted away from the skin and towards our muscles and brain. This is why we become pale when we are tired. When we come to relax and sleep, the sympathetic nervous system steps down, allowing blood to return to the skin. With the return of blood, the nerves in the skin, which have had a period of reduced blood flow, enjoy a return of normal blood flow. They begin to fire off randomly for a while (rather like pins and needles after your foot goes to sleep). Be patient, and the itching will wear off after a while. Worrying or getting annoyed may prolonge the itching by slowing down the & step down of the sympathetic nervous system. Instead, look at the itching as proof that you are, at last, relaxing...... and it will taper off in it's own time.
n

Cowboy Nine

r u a psychologist

Mel.

Mel.

Quote from: Nine on January 03, 2016, 02:01:52 PM

r u a psychologist

nope
but as i said, i researched that before because i wondered why i did that ;-)

FAMÈ

Quote from: Mel. on January 03, 2016, 01:47:39 PM
Quote from: straplis on January 03, 2016, 01:44:42 PM
Mel, ur prolly on plenty drugs too

Umm. No.
I've never done drugs in my life. I don't even smoke weed, I dont drink
I dont do any of that POISON

drugs don't interest me, hun.
im sure you're lying.