OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

For those who are listening to the album again, listen while reading the lyrics y'all. Its really a totally different experience. Im getting to appreciate the songs a lot more. 

http://thebrandyblog.com/b7-album-lyrics/

GLOCK

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on July 30, 2020, 10:34:12 PM
The saddest part for me is that I'll never be able to happily sing along to this.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Lee on July 31, 2020, 12:58:44 AM
Ok I hear some of the mixing flaws, but were y'all listening to a different album? I love this and I only have one more song to go :uhh:

Spotify version is a lot better. Trust me
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

FRANCE

Quote from: Unconditionally Lucid on July 31, 2020, 01:03:43 AM
Who said there were no vocally "wow" moments on this album and what were they listening to  :uhh:

Thats not what some of us were saying. We're saying we couldnt appreciate the vocal moments because some songs we were focusing more on the production, lyrics and song structure.

Le Champ

So B7 is her best album since Afro to me.
This was a trippy experience but I think that was the POINT. I genuinely love every song except High Heels.
I'm so damn proud of this girl. This is beautiful.

Heated🔥

FRANCE

Now that I have the lyrics perched, I can kinda focus more on her vocal delivery and I will say this album she's using her voice is very different ways which is dope. The way she dips in and out of different tones on Unconditional Oceans. Amazing!

http://thebrandyblog.com/b7-album-lyrics/

Cowboy Nine

Why wasn't All My Life an actual song?

Keyed

Arcstrider

I wish she would have attached the interludes to each of their preceding songs and used those slots for uptempos at five minutes each just to bring the total runtime to an hour. I want more!  :justabit:

⚡ Flow like lightning. Strike like thunder. 🌀

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;
the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

JCJ 🪐

I can make out more of the lyrics now
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

FRANCE

That 'BLOWN' run @ 2:18 on Unconditional Oceans. Damn!! Braaaandy! Okay, the tide is shifting a bit. 

Heated🔥

OK I COULD'VE DONE WITHOUT THE RAPPING ON I AM MORE TBH

Heated🔥

FRANCE

Quote from: Nine. on July 31, 2020, 01:06:40 AM
Why wasn't All My Life an actual song?

I woulda preferred that being the duet with Syrai and High Heels scrapped.