OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranBran

Edge gorl

Edge gorl

FRANCE

Just listened to the album all the way through. Hmm. Lemme listen again a couple more times and then form my opinion. 

Anyone (like Buddha) that says this is their least fave Brandy album, not that I agree, but I can understand. 

'ology

Waiii y'all been listening 👀👀👀
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Ma Lo

A lot of people will not like this album I can tell you that much.. it's left, unusual, backwards even.. but she did what needed to be done. I fckin love it.  These songs will continue to grow on you the more you listen and peel back the layers. It reminds me so much of my initial reaction of Full Moon. I thought it was awful ..the way she sounded and the production..but now .. smh 

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Gifted. on July 30, 2020, 10:36:48 AM
Quote from: JCJ on July 30, 2020, 10:33:28 AM
On first listen, the first half of the album is really strong (no skips).

Rather Be
Lucid Dreams
Borderline
No Tomorrow
Say Something

:plzstop:

Overall, a good album. Her best since Afro...I think. I wish the sound quality/mixing was better though. And...

High Heels is fucking terrible  :uhh:
Baby Mama - Still MEH

You and I have the same Top 5. LOL

They're the clear winners.  :plzstop:

I like I Am More a lot too but yeah
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

hewritez

High Heels is part  :flamebroiled:

and part  :udontlookok:

with a dash of

:mmywheresddy:

BranBran

Le Champ

Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 30, 2020, 10:58:56 AM
A lot of people will not like this album I can tell you that much.. it's left, unusual, backwards even.. but she did what needed to be done. I fckin love it.  These songs will continue to grow on you the more you listen and peel back the layers. It reminds me so much of my initial reaction of Full Moon. I thought it was awful ..the way she sounded and the production..but now .. smh

I thought Full Moon was terrible when I first tried to listen but it became my favorite album of all time by any artist

RobLeeMusic88

BranBran