OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

who ever said it gives a unsettling, uneasy vibe hit the nail tf on the head
:gorlonfire:

Kaeli.

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on July 30, 2020, 10:43:48 PM
A for ambition but this alb' needed songwriters.

And it's crazy to say that because Brandy wrote one of my Top 3-5ish songs, Follow Me :dead:
!!!

It was all over the place and cringeworthy on certain songs

whatever

I don't think I played anything else since 4 o'clock yesterday 

Nnnn I didn't watch beyonce thing...

im just a brandy fan...her voice....ackk

b7

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on July 31, 2020, 04:34:20 AM
Quote from: RIGs Oceans on July 31, 2020, 04:19:56 AM
On "I am More":  "Never comin off the bench playin the 6th" is a basketball analogy

The sixth man is the first person off the bench and not always necessarily held in high regard cuz at the end of the day they aren't in the starting FIVE.  He's the reliable ..  backup player

And she ain't dumb enough to shade Beyonce on any record  :kii: if anything that line of "won't catch me singin in a group with some other chicks" would be Keisha Epps shade

:dead:

Y'all forget ole girl was in Total and they had a REAL falling out. This album is too personal to be thinking about Beyonce. Sometimes it's not always what we think

So i could be dead ass wrong and Glock is right. But i really don't see it or hear it
Its fun shade and having our silly opinions but I don't think its just Beyonce but its def some Bey shade in there. "King (B)itch" ....then she talks about being original since 94....come on now
ehhhh i don't wanna spend too much time on this one, but i totally see what ur saying

I just think she should be allowed to talk her shit without it having to be "omg Beyonce! I knew it! Jealous"!

She's earned the right to talk her shit in a way that's not necessarily going at anyone. She's had an amazing career and is ABSOLUTELY an original. There's no one like her

That's facts. She can say that

BORderline

I'm still a bit on the edge after this borderline breakdownT

hdhdhshshshshshsusgsysi

GUYS. 

BORderline

The minimalist basic beat
The bassline coming and leaving
Her harmonies
The lyrics
Then the video

sksksksjsksjsosososjbs
s
s
s
d
so
s
e

IM SLAYED. 

b7

This smoooooth transition into "Rather Be"!!!!!

EAT me ALIVE!!

Heated🔥

I like borderline and the video.

I'm not in love with the song tbh.

Palladium

July 31, 2020, 05:54:42 AM #1388 Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 05:54:53 AM by Palladium
She needs a Grammy nod based on Borderline alone tbh

GYNandTONIC

b7

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: RIGs Oceans on July 31, 2020, 05:26:26 AM
"You give it to me I'm blown awaaaay to a place where i don't wanna be FOUND, and nobody knows my name"

:gorlonfire:

:loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

This is her darkest mess and I love it

D.I.E.G.O.

whatever

I'm listening to lucid dreams while reading the lyrics  and I have a new respect for it because it was one I rarely played but now I connect to it...it's so dark and I feel like people don't discuss the lyrics enough.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: whatever on July 31, 2020, 06:08:22 AM
I'm listening to lucid dreams while reading the lyrics  and I have a new respect for it because it was one I rarely played but now I connect to it...it's so dark and I feel like people don't discuss the lyrics enough.

!!! The melody caught me initially, but after reading the lyrics I was even deeper into that one. Super raw and honest