OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bby ddy

Sooooo about this Borderline video.....

Is it coming tomorrow????! This haunting melody..... :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

Can someone be so kind to bless your sis with a link?

Rimshot

Quote from: Gifted. on July 30, 2020, 12:17:37 PM
Is "Saving All My Love" a freestyle?...It's like...she just started singing whatever came to mind. :dead:

:plzstop: Honestly... for the first song on the album, I'm sort of having trouble following... Lemme continue.  :kii:

JCJ 🪐

I still can't get over the shift in sound quality when No Tomorrow came  :dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Checkmate Burruss

a visual image of "Lucid Dreams" saving me from abandoning ship!

THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Andthecategoryis...

Whewww chile idk y'all it's too many different reviews lol...can a bish get a link please  ^_^
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Arcstrider

July 30, 2020, 12:44:47 PM #216 Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 12:46:47 PM by Arcstrider
 :'( Can't wait to listen tonight! I've waited eight years, what's a few more hours? I could barely even sleep this morning.  :plzstop:

⚡ Flow like lightning. Strike like thunder. 🌀

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;
the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

KingOfHearts

Bran is back up to #1 on Pre-Orders main!!!

I can't wait to listen!!
:gorlonfire:
My Queens!!

Rimshot

Can you give me a minute?
Yeah, real quick while I get me some M&M's from the 7-Eleven

Yeah, I'm gonna ... need some time with this. 

hewritez

FRANCE

Fave to least fave:

1) Unconditional Oceans - a perfect song - a solid melody and chorus - easy to sing along to - production is solid. prob the only song on the album that is perfect the way it is to me.

2) Rather Be -  needs to be 3rd single for sure - took me two listens to get it, but when I did, amazing. beat switch was cute - coulda done without it.

3) No Tomorrow - LOVE. had potential to be much better though. this is the kinda song where a simpler melody for the verses woulda been better. and the beat drop in the 2nd verse came in a little late for me. got too repetitive towards the end.

4) I Am More - prob my fave vocal off the album. Prob shoulda came in as the 2nd song on the album. Melodious. That rap at the end - why?

5) SAML - Love this. Abstract and kinda all over the place, but it works very well as an album opener.

6) Borderline - Strong song. Had the potential to be better though. I agree with Daniel Caeser - needed some editing.

7) Lucid Dreams - really like this song, but I feel like it had the potential to be much better. in a way, it sounds like the extended version of a dope interlude. the mixing on this is not my fave. the production is the highlight. would've preferred the SAML tone on this. the melody choices - its too hard to follow, which is prob my least fave part about this album.

8) Say Something - Its nice. A song that could grow on me more and possibly become a Top 5er. That damn piano playin at the beginning and ending - coulda done without it. Camper boi? Woulda liked a bridge and a slightly slower tempo.

9) Love Again - nice

10) Bye Biploar - nice - not much replay value

11) Baby Mama - loved this song as a stand alone - the album made me not like it as much cause it doesnt fit at all

12) High Heels - when it started, I was slightly boppin and as it progressed, chhhh.

Rimshot

I'm scared to read reactions from the "mixing/mastering!" girls. The inconsistency is... slightly undeniable.  :plzstop:

Was not prepared for that rap at the end of I Am More.  :omgwatshappening:

REALucid

I can't believe y'all want links when the mess comes out tonight  :omgwatshappening:
Used to write our names in car fog

wizzy

Quote from: JCJ on July 30, 2020, 12:27:59 PM
Yeah, Bran carried this all herself. I wouldn't mind if she never worked with him again