Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: FRANCE on July 30, 2020, 03:14:17 PM
Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on July 30, 2020, 03:08:44 PM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on July 30, 2020, 03:02:47 PM
lol but intro and outro were pointless on human too

but she tried to give an idedicate tea and its trash

It would have been better with out the bypass filter on them. It is so thick that you can barely
make out any of it. So it's pointless to have. maybe they did that to transition the tracks from
one to the next. idk

When I heard the Part 1, I actually liked it when it transitioned into Lucid Dreams (the underwater effect). I was impressed by that and how it flowed so smooth into that song. It made sense.

But after that, the other parts shoulda been clearer. Or just it shoulda just been one interlude as a whole that started off clear and had the bypass / filter over it towards the end leading into Lucid Dreams and call it a damn day.

The effect sounds heavenly
I wish she made some Lashawn reference or something. I can't really hear what she is saying and why do I hear Camp more clearly? What kind of JLO Ashanti I'm Real Murder Inc vocal production?!
:omgwatshappening:

/.\

FRANCE

Borderline woulda also been better if the instrumental wasnt do damn basic and flat. Like geesh!

Annie

Quote from: FRANCE on July 30, 2020, 03:44:43 PM
Quote from: Annie on July 30, 2020, 03:42:03 PM
Quote from: Harlem on July 30, 2020, 03:32:51 PM
I'm not mad at SAML... just hate how it ends and goes into Oceans... that could've been cleaner

I was actually surprised by SAML because the snippets sounded like she was complaining, but she actually made an interesting intro song. Yes a bit more knock like Who I am. I also need some more staccato vocals..not a lot of woo woossss blended into eachother.

Its one of the better vocals on the album for me. Human tone. A really clear tone and its one of the better mixed songs.

I agree it is one of the better songs. The comment about structure is more for other songs on the album.

/.\

Le Champ

I can't wait to hear everything myself. Somebody call Sonja to tell her we need a remastered version lol

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Ma Lo

This bitch fckin slayed.. is it her best album? I don't know but the fact that I'm so confused about it makes me think it is .. sorry 

CREAM.

Quote from: FRANCE on July 30, 2020, 03:46:28 PM
Borderline woulda also been better if the instrumental wasnt do damn basic and flat. Like geesh!
!

It kinda reminds me of a funeral organ looped

Camper really needs his ass beat

Annie

Quote from: Checkmate Burruss on July 30, 2020, 11:57:46 AM
I use 6 tracks out of the 15. I only use 2 of the 100%...Lucid Dreams and Say Something. The other 4 have small elements that bother me. That irregular time signature switch/stutter thing that Camper often does disturbs my listening experience here. And who TF invited Bran' Nu.

I totally get it
And yes $$>>>>
I need Lucid Dreams without the beat in the first part, then it would be perfect.

/.\

HUGO

A lion in my pocket  :uhh:

Bran...What is this honey?

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Harlem on July 30, 2020, 02:52:20 PM
Just one long video of Oceans & Rather Be directed by Nabil, Melina or Dave Meyers and I'm GOOD with this era

My 2 faves. I'd live.

Annie

July 30, 2020, 03:53:38 PM #446 Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 03:54:46 PM by Annie
I also need to revisit Two Eleven to judge it again. I don't know, maybe my judgement was too harsh... :damselindistress:

/.\

Bentley. HARRIS!

where we listen to the full at?

I'm just streaming from apple music

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Noni on July 30, 2020, 02:54:26 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 30, 2020, 02:53:32 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on July 30, 2020, 02:52:48 PM
Quote from: Noni on July 30, 2020, 02:51:13 PM
I kind of feel embarrassed when mother Rig sees my complaining posts

:stressed:
!!!!