I need timbaland on the next album 
just take over king 

/.\

AfroJisiac

Quote from: lil uni vert on July 30, 2020, 04:17:28 PM
Ive never heard a bad Brandy album and never thought i would

this is one of the worst albums Ive heard from anyone

I am so hurt

qesrdty  now that is fuckin' way too much but hey u're entitled to ur own opinion...

people have a clear idea of bran should put out...well y'all should know she's a creative bitch she's not gonna put out what all the girls put out...  and the thing is when she does what's commercial her own fans are the first in line to critique and lash her ...

she's doin' her and will put out what she feels like putting out... might lose some fans along the way but which artist doesn't.. 

Conji

Quote from: Fuck it! on July 30, 2020, 04:08:07 PM
I just listened to this album and it's Brandy's worst album to date. This is worse than Two Eleven and Two Eleven was horrible. I don't understand why she let DJ Camper handle the entire album and the mixing is just meh. I don't get it. I'm baffled. She has the money and resources to reach out to other producers.  Like what the fuck?

Who dug this guy up?!

Zankou.

Quote from: lil uni vert on July 30, 2020, 04:17:28 PM
Ive never heard a bad Brandy album and never thought i would

this is one of the worst albums Ive heard from anyone

I am so hurt

now wtf

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on July 30, 2020, 04:20:15 PM
Some of you people are not gonna appreciate what Brandy is doing with this album until
all the other trash artists start trying to recreate and rip off the foundation she is laying down.

Brandy is always the lab rat!   :stressed:

Brave and courageous self!!   :flamebroiled:

Genius self!!!  :gorlonfire:

!!!!

FRANCE

How did I miss those comments? One of the worst albums ever? Thats pushing it. Least fave of hers? Sure. But damn. 

Annie

It is not about commercial or not commercial tho
:nowgorl:
but anwayssss let me enjoy say something 
and rather be

/.\

ReVon

July 30, 2020, 05:04:36 PM #564 Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 05:04:53 PM by Say-Something-ReVon
Quote from: Harlem on July 30, 2020, 04:57:15 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on July 30, 2020, 04:56:06 PM
Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on July 30, 2020, 04:53:10 PM
The more I listen, It would have been nice to hear Timbaland doing his signature beatboxing on Borderline.

Yesss it needed some kinda knock. I Tried kinda production.

THIS!!!!!!

He loves her vocals too on it based on that IG post, send him the stems and let him do a proper REMIX!!!!!

THE WAY I WOULD DRIVE ACCROSS THE FLORIDA/GEORGIA BORDER LINE BLASTING THIS!!!

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: AfroJisiac on July 30, 2020, 05:03:31 PM
Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on July 30, 2020, 04:20:15 PM
Some of you people are not gonna appreciate what Brandy is doing with this album until
all the other trash artists start trying to recreate and rip off the foundation she is laying down.

Brandy is always the lab rat!   :stressed:

Brave and courageous self!!   :flamebroiled:

Genius self!!!  :gorlonfire:

!!!!

Ok but did it have to be so poorly produced and mixed?

Harlem

Quote from: Annie on July 30, 2020, 04:58:39 PM
I need timbaland on the next album
just take over king

YES & gather Victoria Monet, Fauntleroy and Candice Nelson as her co-writing team
:stressed:

J loves Brandy

Omg I've read thru page 17 and I'm afraid to listen to the album. A lot of people are not satisfied and it seems she's not vocally slaying us. No way a Brandy album doesn't slay us vocally??? Placements, runs, etc..  Ugh I guess I'll decided if it lash me later when it officially drop.  :plzstop:

AfroJisiac

Quote from: CREAM. on July 30, 2020, 04:39:11 PM
Omg the ment writing of "borderline" on the cover

:omf:

BITCH

u made me cream  dertyiuftghjgfd

FRANCE

The fact that NO ONE is at the very least going up for her VOCALS. Like, there really are no big vocal moments on the album.