OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: Annie on July 30, 2020, 04:00:04 PM
Quote from: Lee on July 30, 2020, 11:01:19 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 30, 2020, 10:58:56 AM
A lot of people will not like this album I can tell you that much.. it's left, unusual, backwards even.. but she did what needed to be done. I fckin love it.  These songs will continue to grow on you the more you listen and peel back the layers. It reminds me so much of my initial reaction of Full Moon. I thought it was awful ..the way she sounded and the production..but now .. smh

I thought Full Moon was terrible when I first tried to listen but it became my favorite album of all time by any artist

But that is yearssss ago when we just finished this more soft smooth NSN era. The only bop we had was Top of the world and you don't know me. I had the same problem with Whitney's My love is your love. I was used to her pretty and jazzy ballads and then Darkchild hit me with a I bow out and It's not right. And now those are my favorites. I think we can all handle a bit more experimental sounds by now?!

We were prob all in junior high then :kii: We cant compare not liking Full Moon as a lil kid to now loving it, and your experience with this album as a grown adult. Our ear is more...experienced.

Le Champ

July 30, 2020, 04:26:49 PM #511 Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 04:27:38 PM by Lee
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRzpEDpGxO/?igshid=12o4bsnlxdu88

look at Tim's caption. King is ready to mess

And Ryan commenting...wtf is happening :dead:

Desilu

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on July 30, 2020, 04:20:15 PM
Some of you people are not gonna appreciate what Brandy is doing with this album until
all the other trash artists start trying to recreate and rip off the foundation she is laying down.

Brandy is always the lab rat!   :stressed:

Brave and courageous self!!   :flamebroiled:

Genius self!!!  :gorlonfire:

Exactly!

All these mumble singers over a trap beat.

Brandy is the standard!

GLOCK

Let's discuss the mess hea.
tired of hearing complaints of "derailment"

join B Source Telegram. 
let's stan 

https://t.me/joinchat/ROlCJRXwi-9zaAsnh8dOCw 

JCJ 🪐

You need to at least listen more than once to make such strong statements  :dead:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

HUGO

Unconditional Oceans is James Fauntleroy downe

Idk why she didn't work with him this album.  :stressed:

wizzy

Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 30, 2020, 04:20:19 PM
Quote from: lil uni vert on July 30, 2020, 04:17:28 PM
Ive never heard a bad Brandy album and never thought i would

this is one of the worst albums Ive heard from anyone

I am so hurt

n

You'll get over it.
oh shut up.
Im hurt for her. this album is like someone having breakdown and you cant do anything to help

wizzy

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on July 30, 2020, 04:22:03 PM
Quote from: lil uni vert on July 30, 2020, 04:17:28 PM
Ive never heard a bad Brandy album and never thought i would

this is one of the worst albums Ive heard from anyone

I am so hurt

Ok now you are being EXTRA :dead:
not at all...I mean have you listened

HUGO

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on July 30, 2020, 04:04:56 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on July 30, 2020, 04:01:27 PM
Camper, in my opinion,  was more focused on seducing Bran less concerned about the album. Hate him.
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

CAMPER IN THE STU:

BRAN IN THE STU:

Djdjdjd D.D.
D
D
D
D

Disisisjsjansb

AfroJisiac

Quote from: CREAM. on July 30, 2020, 02:28:05 PM
But I'm gonna wait til tonight to listen to the alber

From y'all comments...I'm scared.  :unsure:

I already know I don't like I Am More

And I thought the High Heel snippet was a little cute..

high heels is a cute song! some may like some may not...

i find it cute and i like it... not a big fan of Bran Nu's part ...i don't know about Bran Nu on that project...  it's so Unexpected... my problem with Bran Nu is that she reminds me of Ray J rapping' with a female voice i'm not into Ray J's rap style..they're both waaaaay better at singing" 

despite the mixing/mastering flaw, overall i really really really love this... i just take it as it is, and not tryin' to compare it with all of her album for now...of course there are thing i don't like (example these fuckin' pointless interludes, i really don't get it..if u wanna cut them fine..but at least make them audible.. why that deaf typa effect..i don't understand...)

i really love that album !

i hope we get a remastered deluxe version with 3 more tracks to make up for the interludes...

wizzy

Quote from: Harlem on July 30, 2020, 04:22:06 PM
Quote from: Desilu on July 30, 2020, 04:17:44 PM
Quote from: Harlem on July 30, 2020, 04:14:55 PM
Quote from: Desilu on July 30, 2020, 04:12:23 PM
Quote from: Harlem on July 30, 2020, 04:09:55 PM
Guys, I want Brandy to move on from this passion project, call it a personal mixtape and gather Victoria Monet, James Fauntleroy, Candice Nelson, The Neptunes, Timbaland and Kaytranada and finally make her masterpiece
:stressed:

:uhh:

If this album isn't received well critically at the least I don't see Brandy coming back for a LONG time.

If Queen knows what's better for her, she needs to continue creating and move on so people can forget quicker... letting it linger ain't gonna do her no justice... I'm telling you a short film video of Oceans and Rather Be giving BUDGET and just move on sis!

Yeah but she doesn't seem to be that kind of artist. Highly sensitive about her craft and easily discouraged. I just want her to win and stay consistent.

She did it with Afrodisiac! And she produced one of her best albums in that crunch time... she got it in her, she just needs to fire her current team and get fresh creatives on her side
!!!

Harlem

Quote from: Lee on July 30, 2020, 04:26:49 PM

YESSSSSS TIMBO!!!!

DEMAND YOUR QUEEN BACK!!! THEY DIDNT HAVE THEIR JUST DUE!!!

I'm sure he's had enough looking from the sidelines b/c there's slight shade in that caption

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Lee on July 30, 2020, 04:26:49 PM

The other producers are gonna get an idea of her vision from this album and start reaching out.

Micheal Watson

the boy seems entirely too cranky. the album that bad? lol. like really?

is it constipation ..?