OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Quote from: LOONA. on July 30, 2020, 09:59:45 PM
Quote from: ALREADY. on July 30, 2020, 07:44:21 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on July 30, 2020, 07:26:15 PM

King Bitch...original since 94, ask a snitch.....never catch me in a group singing with some other chicks
:plzstop:

oh word?

Instead of sitting around throwing shade she should've focused on making a good album because B7 is terrible.

The fact that I even considered giving her my coin dhhfjfd

And the people in here trying to convince themselves that they enjoy this album has me in agony!

You can not enjoy the album and still not be disrespectful though. I don't believe this to be her strongest work and I strongly doubt she was shading Bey but of course that's what people want to perceive it as because DRAMA!  I just want to honor her journey. This album may be a dub, but a least she's still here and still respected by many.

Aalonso.

Quote from: FRANCE on July 30, 2020, 10:10:22 PM
I dont get why people are comparing this album to Full Moon. This is nowhere close to Full Moon. And even if the album grows on you to where u end up loving it, it will NEVER compare to Full Moon. Just because songs like What About Us and Can We were a bit edgy and different - its not the same as lack of melody and strong choruses. All those things were present - just the beats/sound was a bit more unique on a few songs.

And not everybody disliked Full Moon or didnt get it on 1st listen. I sure didnt.

jjjjj !

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on July 30, 2020, 10:10:23 PM
I see a lot of "same was said about Full Moon" but was it? I know FM was different than a lot of other things sonically but ya'll are saying EVERYTHING negative thats being said about B7 was said about FM. And Im like..was it..werent yall like 10? Or are there articles that support this
right
I still believe it was the promotion and follow thru with Full Moon, not so much the sound

this .... it's a totally different animal. I mean, I get what Camper was tryna do, I guess ... edgy! throw lots of different sounds in there!

FRANCE

Quote from: Camo on July 30, 2020, 10:09:50 PM
Y'all connecting with this album emotionally?

Every Brandy album has brought me to tears in some way.

For this one to be so personal it doesn't for some reason.

Its too personal. Her most personal. And to be honest, her enunciation on this album is her worst and even what u can make out, she's talkin about multiple topics on the same song (like SAML). So I find myself sometimes trying to decipher what she is really saying.

LOONA.

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on July 30, 2020, 10:10:45 PM
Quote from: Desilu on July 30, 2020, 10:08:42 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on July 30, 2020, 10:06:31 PM
Quote from: Bish on July 30, 2020, 10:02:30 PM

King Bitch...original since 94, ask a snitch.....never catch me in a group singing with some other chicks

oh word?

Instead of sitting around throwing shade she should've focused on making a good album because B7 is terrible.

And the people in here trying to convince themselves that they enjoy this album has me in agony!
You want people to hate this album so bad

Ya'll are doing the absolute most just for attention.

I don't have to do anything for attention dyke. I've avoided posting in the album threads not to rain on y'all little parade.

Between the mixing and mastering, weird vocals habits, interesting lyrics choices and the shade...the album is not good.

Sad
am mean ... bottom line is if you're dissing ppl then not everybody is gonna respond the way yawl would

if yawl didn't like what was said why did you even quote it  :dead:

Diss or no diss the album isn't good

And the fact that people who enjoy this were the same ones lashing 211  :dead:

Desilu

I see a lot of "same was said about Full Moon" but was it? I know FM was different than a lot of other things sonically but ya'll are saying EVERYTHING negative thats being said about B7 was said about FM. And Im like..was it..werent yall like 10? Or are there articles that support this

Full Moon wasn't favorable with critics when it first came out.

Funny because then people felt like Brandy's voice was drowned out by the heavy production.

B7 her voice stands out over the minimalist vibe.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Camo on July 30, 2020, 10:09:50 PM
Y'all connecting with this album emotionally?

Every Brandy album has brought me to tears in some way.

For this one to be so personal it doesn't for some reason.

Omg yes its like something is missing. But I think its because I need to hear it in HQ and its so much going on that its hard to digest until maybe a month in or so but Lucid Dreams has me emotional
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

CHOKE

Bentley. HARRIS!

July 30, 2020, 10:15:27 PM #788 Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 10:15:55 PM by Bentley. THE Moderator.
Quote from: LOONA. on July 30, 2020, 10:13:43 PM

oh word?

I don't have to do anything for attention dyke. I've avoided posting in the album threads not to rain on y'all little parade.

Between the mixing and mastering, weird vocals habits, interesting lyrics choices and the shade...the album is not good.

Sad
am mean ... bottom line is if you're dissing ppl then not everybody is gonna respond the way yawl would

Diss or no diss the album isn't good

And the fact that people who enjoy this were the same ones lashing 211  :dead:
ssssssssssssss

I just ... I'm really shook. I wasn't expecting ... this :dead:

these random high notes scattered throughout the songs

and Bran' Nu did NOT need to come that aggressive in I Am More  :plzstop:

LOONA.

Quote from: Bish on July 30, 2020, 10:10:55 PM

oh word?

You think you have that much power huh?
:usuresis:

Did you not click your TJ Maxxx heels right behind my post? Clearly I do

Retard

:disgusted:

Desilu

July 30, 2020, 10:16:13 PM #790 Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 10:17:26 PM by Desilu

oh word?

Sad

I think anytime you comment on this board you need to expect some pushback for your opinion. Long as it's respectful.

The ppl who don't like the album go overboard with asserting it.

And are the most sensitive about anyone rebutting them  :dead:

FRANCE

:kii:

Right. I have nooo clue where this is coming from. And if they didnt like Full Moon when they first hrd the album, well sure ya asses didn't. U were 10 years old. :kii: Ur a full grown adult now that know R&B music and music period. Let's not compare the two at all. Cause the issues with B7 are not the same "issues" y'all had with Full Moon when y'all were in elementary school.

Justaway_

Bentley. HARRIS!

Bentley. HARRIS!

I do remember Werq being a very sensible dresser tho