OMG B7 is lashing guyyyyyyssssss !!!

Started by AfroJisiac, July 30, 2020, 08:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

No shade but y'all still want her to shoot more videos after viewing BM and Borderline? :unsure:

Kalifornia.

I do want Frank Gatson gone, but I doubt that's gonna happen this era.

Cowgirl

I'm grateful that she even gave what she did tho so I don't wanna complain. I'd be perfectly fine with videos like she did for GMA tho or acoustic stuff as opposed to concepts/budgets..

BRockaBaby

Micheal Watson

not the beginning of SAML being reminiscent of an updated Charlie Brown intro  :plzstop:

I knew it reminded me of something  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Monika

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 07, 2020, 11:32:05 AM
i would like a video for

Unconditional oceans
Lucid dreams
No tomorrow
ByeBipolar
:stressed:
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Harlem on August 07, 2020, 03:12:02 PM
Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on August 07, 2020, 03:07:51 PM
Yea you might be the one I can tell everything to wooouhhh, you got me in ya back Pac yet

The way I wanted to hate this song b/c i thought it was gonna be different but now it's SNATCHIN my durag 😩
I love it!  :'(
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 07, 2020, 03:38:31 PM
No shade but y'all still want her to shoot more videos after viewing BM and Borderline? :unsure:
I love the Borderline video.  :unsure: BM is ok, too.
Yahudah

REALucid

Yea you might be the one I can tell everything to wooouhhh, you got me in ya back Pac yet

The way I wanted to hate this song b/c i thought it was gonna be different but now it's SNATCHIN my durag 😩

what did you think was gonna be different about it?
Used to write our names in car fog

Harlem

Quote from: REALucid on August 07, 2020, 05:20:17 PM

what did you think was gonna be different about it?

Just the song structure in terms of the verses and possibly having a bridge as well... I thought it was gonna be more sensual too but it came out more "fun"

Monika

August 07, 2020, 05:40:29 PM #2622 Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 05:41:42 PM by Monika
"Never ever cheat, never lie to me. I'm the most jealous girl, in the whole wide world." 

I love how she saus that! :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
Yahudah

jtwoeleven

"Oceans" is lashing me rn...something about how she sings between that snare and bass is so familiar...it's just signature Brandy. 🔥

Monika

"MooooooOOOOooore...theeeeEEEEeeeennnn!!!"

Singgggggg, Brandy!
Yahudah