B7 is the Hard Restart Music Needs

Started by ΟΔΚ, July 31, 2020, 12:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: ΟΔΚ on July 31, 2020, 09:14:45 AM
Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on July 31, 2020, 08:58:32 AM
Idk y'all....some aspects I love and some aspects make me cringe  :-/

I get want you're saying I think, but Brandy took off the filters; she is no one's muse, isn't dictated by the status quo, and (at least this era) following her own, uncharted path, both lyrically and managerially. It's when I realized this that B7 became such an easy listen.

You are really preaching in here!

ΟΔΚ

Quote from: RIGs Oceans on July 31, 2020, 08:24:55 AM
Speak OAK

Who is this
:gorlonfire:

I think I've been a lurker since...2006 or so? Finally decided to make an account this year!

HUGO

I mean I kinda get it but some of these lyrics are not making any type of sense

" Just cause I can sing for you
Sounds like
Brandy
candy"

ΟΔΚ

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on July 31, 2020, 08:36:07 AM
Her most honest project. You can FEEL it. It's a masterpiece.

The longevity is very apparent with this album.

Musicboy88

The album was cool I wouldn't say every album vocals are all on b7. I think it was album to get her personal issue out the way. I will say I do miss the full moon adlibs. She did a little at the very end of "no tomorrow". Overall I'm glad she got to express her rooted problems an can't wait for she has in store next album

Le Champ

August 01, 2020, 01:50:36 PM #20 Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 01:54:34 PM by Lee
I don't understand why people want Brandy to do what she's already done before when you can literally just go listen to her old albums...there's nothing to "miss" :dead:

yearofbrandy

I just hate you can barley hear what she saying.....

Musicboy88

Quote from: Lee on August 01, 2020, 01:50:36 PM
I don't understand why people want Brandy to do what she's already done before when you can literally just go listen to her old albums...there's nothing to "miss" :dead:
I mean we know their old albums....but just saying she didn't do a lot of free styling adlibs that she always do.