Brandy & Monica!!!

Started by ReVon, August 01, 2020, 12:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: TheletterJ on August 01, 2020, 12:30:03 AM
Im not gone lie I thought about some shit like this today... like if they both connected their videos and did a flashback...to the boy is mine and IABTM... Then they can show  Monica in the cell next to Brandy, and they break free.. and announce a surprise album release titled

VERSUS!!!!!

In my wildest dreams I know but... that would DOPE!!!
you girls.... idk sometimes...

Le Champ

Im not gone lie I thought about some shit like this today... like if they both connected their videos and did a flashback...to the boy is mine and IABTM... Then they can show  Monica in the cell next to Brandy, and they break free.. and announce a surprise album release titled

VERSUS!!!!!

Omgbdbdbfbbdbdhbdbebd

b7

Quote from: RatherBe on August 01, 2020, 12:29:43 AM
young about to slip and break his fckn neck running in here. let me get the aspirin ready.
xbndnnfnfncn

:stressed:

yearofbrandy

Can we get this deleted like WTF....They gonna work together again ever! Their personalities just don't match at all. 

ReVon

Quote from: yearofbrandy on August 01, 2020, 01:24:10 AM
Can we get this deleted like WTF....They gonna work together again ever! Their personalities just don't match at all.

Relax it was a lil fun :plzstop:

^

Gilgamesh.

Jdjdjd

i thought the crazy threads would stop once b7 dropped but apparently not :letsmessfag:

ophababes.

Noni

Monica posted B7 yesterday and also what a great day it was for music since both brandy and Beyoncé released something 

reekz

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Puakenikeni. on August 01, 2020, 12:30:16 AM
Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on August 01, 2020, 12:19:57 AM
It's funny how Monica ended up in Jail
u got me excited boy

thought all those calls to the atlanta DA had finally paid off :disgusted:

:plzstop:

Young

Young

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on August 01, 2020, 12:33:01 AM

VERSUS!!!!!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Dbdbbbdbdbc
C
C
C

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥