Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on August 08, 2020, 04:53:10 PM
Quote from: WAP on August 08, 2020, 04:42:14 PM
40M

:trannyjblige:

Only 6M more views until Cardi matches Trollz first 24 hour views

Are you talking about the tweet he posted and deleted because YouTube caught him lying?

QuoteShortly after the video's Friday (June 12) premiere, 6ix9ine gloated in a since-deleted Instagram post, writing, "@nickiminaj DIDNT THEY CANCEL US. IT HASNT EVEN BEEN 24 HOURS YET," he wrote with a graphic boasting 46 million YouTube views.

CHOKE

Shouldn't the Barbs be somewhere reporting videos?

Cause that shit clearly ain't working

reekz

Trollz was rigged. YouTube cut the numbers in half because 69 was going around telling people he had 90M views but YouRube found out that they used ads for the video count and said not so fast.

reekz

b7

Quote from: COU on August 08, 2020, 07:18:05 AM
IOP jumped up 80 spots to #83 on iTunes.

https://twitter.com/BardiUpdatess/status/1292003932764602369
she's about to have the record for longest charting female rap album or something, right?

This single will help

b7

Quote from: SOUTHSIDE VICIOUS & AMBIGUOUS. on August 08, 2020, 10:11:24 AM
Meg and Cardi hiring Steven Spielberg to craft a video that would distract us from that horrid Spanglish mess.

#buildthewall

ggggggggggggggggg

So you admit it ..  you like the video

:ohwow:

b7

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on August 08, 2020, 10:56:23 AM
The way everyone on Twitter is clowning Normani omg

I know we all like to crack jokes about her but I genuinely hope she doesn't check Twitter that often. We already know she's not a strong person mentally jdjsjdjdjd
they definitely go way too hard for no reason

I admit, i feel the same way about this being kinda late on her part, but it's not that deep.

Hopefully this lack of music is a sign that she's crafting something GREAT in the studio at least.