More behind the scenes Studio footage with Bran (Unconditional oceans)

Started by HUGO, August 11, 2020, 11:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Monika

Quote from: Glock's HUSBAND on August 11, 2020, 12:22:51 PM
They def changed up some of the lyrics cuz I don't think that "be a mess" part is on there
isn't that the bridge?
Yahudah

long-timeTheRoofFan

This song is the one that I was the most excited to hear when the album came out. It's one of my favourites to sing along to in the car.

Harlem

This song is actually what I expected The Neptunes to give her... I would love for them to do a proper remix to this if they ever have the chance

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Harlem on August 11, 2020, 08:34:26 PM
This song is actually what I expected The Neptunes to give her... I would love for them to do a proper remix to do this if they had the chance

Yes please  :flamebroiled:

It would be cool to have a VS. Remix battle with this song for Brandy by the great producers...

Timbaland, The Neptunes, Swiss Beatz, and so on...

Bigmacthawoppa

This feels like the most solidly written and composed song on the album, to me, with an actual bridge. I appreciate the weird beat too. I was kinda hoping B7 would be full of songs like this. I agree with the Neptunes comment. They can give this but better quality. Either way, probably my top pick from the album and the only one I've had the urge to revisit.

Monika

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 12, 2020, 08:04:34 AM
This feels like the most solidly written and composed song on the album, to me, with an actual bridge. I appreciate the weird beat too. I was kinda hoping B7 would be full of songs like this. I agree with the Neptunes comment. They can give this but better quality. Either way, probably my top pick from the album and the only one I've had the urge to revisit.
we are happy you like something.  :)
Yahudah

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Monika on August 12, 2020, 10:57:07 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 12, 2020, 08:04:34 AM
we are happy you like something.  :)

Same. Glad you love everything and it's all perfect.