theGrio & Brandy chat - Moesha Reboot talk..meeting happened already!~

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, August 11, 2020, 07:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Rxxf on August 12, 2020, 12:44:18 PM
Everyone must return. Period.

My point.

And my faves are no longer here: Andell and Hakeem. So that's really why I'm just not interested in it like that. I can't imagine the show without them. Or Kim.

Arcstrider

No reason why this couldn't be a Netflix exclusive. I think it's a fantastic idea, and it would also bring much added closure to the original run, while exploring their current lives.

This must happen! It's one show that actually does need to come back!  :stressed:

⚡ Flow like lightning. Strike like thunder. 🌀

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;
the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Harlem

There's a way to write off and pay homage to Hakeem & Andell... like someone said Hakeem could've went to the Army and didn't survive or make it serious (police brutality or street violence)... There could be a restaurant called Andell's to pay homepage to the Den and her character

Would be cute if they bring back Usher for Jeremy to be her husband since I'm sure Brandy doesn't fuck w/ Fredro/Q after the head comment...

Bish

Quote from: Harlem on August 12, 2020, 11:02:22 PM
There's a way to write off and pay homage to Hakeem & Andell... like someone said Hakeem could've went to the Army and didn't survive or make it serious (police brutality or street violence)... There could be a restaurant called Andell's to pay homepage to the Den and her character

Would be cute if they bring back Usher for Jeremy to be her husband since I'm sure Brandy doesn't fuck w/ Fredro/Q after the head comment...
Usher would be dope!

Even if Fredro and Brandy were cool, I don't want to see Moesha and Q end up together. It was fine for a teenage love but not as an adult. And they already did that with Fuller House.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2020, 12:31:28 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on August 12, 2020, 01:51:10 AM
Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2020, 01:12:01 AM
I'm honestly not interested in seeing Moesha rebooted.
Girl don't watch it then but I want to see MUVA on our screens again headlining the mf show...now get in order  :supluv:
My nigga isn't this a message board for everyone to state THEIR opinions? Oh it is? Oh okay. I said what I said. Now move TF around.

I have my reasons as to why my interest is low.
I'M NOT A NIGGA IMA LADY. And state ur reasons then because the STARZ want Bran to bless us on the tv screen and get the closure that the show always needed.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on August 12, 2020, 12:46:39 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on August 12, 2020, 12:44:18 PM
Everyone must return. Period.

My point.

And my faves are no longer here: Andell and Hakeem. So that's really why I'm just not interested in it like that. I can't imagine the show without them. Or Kim.
!!!
I'm not here for a reboot. Maybe a 3 episode special to tie loose ends, but not a whole reboot lol
Moesha is a classic that should be left alone

whatever

I want them to make it like insecure meets dead to me....

it could work...

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: whatever on August 13, 2020, 02:16:11 AM
I want them to make it like insecure meets dead to me....

it could work...
Yesssss like these girls dnt have no creative mind. Its going to be Moesha but completely different in a way with hints of Moesha from the 90s (especially the journal entries) in an updated format.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Monika

I don't really want a reboot. I want Brandy to do drama tv and movies. I want to see her in more serious roles. I loved her in Star.

If the reboot happens, oh well! I will support it anyways because I love Moesha!  :wub:
Yahudah