Jay Z can't EVER deny these girls

Started by Vonc2002, August 14, 2020, 02:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

kdkdkdkkdkdkdkdkdkdkxkxkxkxkxkxjxkxkxkx

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: WAP on August 14, 2020, 02:38:05 PM
Are all celeb children off limits because....
d

This selective outrage sends me.

Monika

Yahudah

Monika

I read through this thread, and wow! SMDH!
Yahudah

Bentley. HARRIS!

I honestly hate when yawl get like this :dead:

A comment was made about two little girls looking like their dad. And then all the other comments were made.

Yawl always overdo and get extra :plzstop:

"Oh! ... just can't believe!"

Worry about yourselves and your own lives instead of trying to police what somebody else says on a message board. Yawl prolly sitting there in shambles but get online and criticize somebody else.

BE about the Mother Theresa mess you speak of instead of judging and acting holier than thou. None of you are perfect, if you are then please quote this with proof of it.

But what you're NOT gonna do is sit up in here criticizing somebody else. Get YOUR life together.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Monika on August 15, 2020, 11:47:46 AM
I read through this thread, and wow! SMDH!
good Lord you are sometimes insufferable

The nerve of you to always sit your grown black ass online policing looking down on others.

How dare you? How fckn DARE you look down your nose or shake your damn head at ANYBODY!

Cause the shit yawl day and do in the name of BRANDY is way worse.

Yawl talk about ppl, tear other singers gifts down, all in an effort to build her up.

Shake your head at YOURSELF next time you stuck up, overweight, judgmental piece of crap

Bentley. HARRIS!

And Ray learn how to be a man and not a catty girl sometimes. Shit.

Plastic.

Definitely didn't see this thread taking such a turn

:omgwatshappening:

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

Quote from: Bish on August 14, 2020, 09:39:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 14, 2020, 09:35:39 PM
Werq, just be happy we ain't talking bout YO ass in here.  I still aint forgot them penny loafers u was sporting in that pic,  BITCH!
You have never seen me in anything of the sort and your reads are inaccurate, not to mention late. I posted one pic on here damn near 10 years ago and I was wearing a green, Chloe dress - so check that!

And I wouldn't take personally anything your pathetic ass would say about me in the first place.  You talk shit about women and children because you're miserable, weak,  sorry excuse for a man so don't expect me to ever be intimidated by that. Goodbye!
:ack:

best selling female rapper of all time

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: RIG 7 on August 15, 2020, 07:21:58 AM

Keep that shit in whatever group chat y'all be in
sssssssssss

and that ain't even all that's spilled in the chat