King Future is currently dragging Cierror for keeping their son away from him!

Started by tigernathan, January 04, 2016, 02:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Quote from: Young on January 04, 2016, 02:32:28 PM
This is really disgusting if true.

I honestly do love Ci and am a fan; but I cannot stand a woman who SELFISHLY decides to keep a father out of his child's life. That is disgusting and unforgivable really. You can't get back time lost..smh

Ci...

well he wasn't there for the delivery and raising the kid when her dad stepped in to be a father figure to the kid....he was busy fucking other pussies in different states on tour and the thots on ig posting bout it. All of a sudden he wanna speak out now she's bout to get married and the kid has a positive role model in his life that's bullshit...but i still fucks with his music tho

????

tigernathan

yummy

in all seriousness, ci should've never had a baby with this fag. he's used to dealing with his other passive baby mommas who need his financial support and are willing live life under his thumb. ci, on the other hand, can afford to communicate via her lawyers and won't give this drugged out haitian the emotional reaction he's looking for so all this composure must be new to him.

proud of ci and how she's handling this tbh.

RekeRig

Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on January 04, 2016, 05:25:22 PM
rig dvy
do i need to drag that thing?
LEMME KNOW..
and u know who im talking about

d minx
C
C
C

C
C
C
C

C
U sure u don't need help? kinda big

tigernathan

Quote from: LiBra on January 04, 2016, 05:41:35 PM

I honestly do love Ci and am a fan; but I cannot stand a woman who SELFISHLY decides to keep a father out of his child's life. That is disgusting and unforgivable really. You can't get back time lost..smh

Ci...

well he wasn't there for the delivery and raising the kid when her dad stepped in to be a father figure to the kid....he was busy fucking other pussies in different states on tour and the thots on ig posting bout it. All of a sudden he wanna speak out now she's bout to get married and the kid has a positive role model in his life that's bullshit...but i still fucks with his music tho

Gorl... Brit doesn't even know she has kids

asdfghjkl

Ci...

all this tea  :lipton:

Zankou.

'ology

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 04, 2016, 05:44:38 PM
in all seriousness, ci should've never had a baby with this fag. he's used to dealing with his other passive baby mommas who need his financial support and are willing live life under his thumb. ci, on the other hand, can afford to communicate via her lawyers and won't give this drugged out haitian the emotional reaction he's looking for so all this composure must be new to him.

!!!!!!
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Zankou.

asdfghjkl

omffffffff

:stressed:

yummy

RekeRig

Quote from: Thaj Zezo on January 04, 2016, 05:38:22 PM
But kiiiiiii he never said he's not allowed to see him, he just said he has to go through lawyers in order to see him, cause C doesn't wanna talk to the coon and he's FUMING at that.
oh wow

He must've done more to get than we know. And missing the bbys birth ... Ch. I doubt she kept him from THAT

JRocka

Quote from: imaan. on January 04, 2016, 05:45:11 PM

Ci...

Gorl... Brit doesn't even know she has kids

such a lame drag but "oh yea you just let me have it huh?"

GLOCK

Quote from: RIG on January 04, 2016, 05:44:58 PM
Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on January 04, 2016, 05:25:22 PM
rig dvy
do i need to drag that thing?
LEMME KNOW..
and u know who im talking about

d minx
C
C