Jeffree Star Flaunts His New Black King; Alleged Baby Mama Responds!

Started by Freemala Harris, August 24, 2020, 04:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Black women are uniting ... and guys ... I kinda have to say

Um ... they are right

We usually see women taking the offensive and going ham and fighting back

but he clearly broke this woman.

He knew she was weak, and she wanted him. He played her, WHILE knowing he's slept with men the entire time

that happens too often as we all know.

I slept with a womans husband, he didn't think I knew he was married because he had put his social media on pvt. And the woman he married was actually sweet. And I know for a fact he is still cheating on her with men.

I also just had a situation that I shared with TGK about a man getting married and waiting in a parking lot to MESS for over 3 hours.

This just has to stop. And all the "who's gay" statistics are false because they don't factor in men like this, who deceive and keep up appearances.

Hopefully he and Jeffree Star die soon

Kalifornia.

How do I explain to my son when he's older?

Girl stop. It's 2020. I don't feel sorry for her. 

ophababes.

wow.

he just up and left his family to go be with this thing? i want this niggas ass fucking beat.  :uhh:

ophababes.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv c

this nigga was fucking wit bad bitches only! he was either only doing that to cover his sexuality or niggas will truly sell their souls for fucking money. either way, fucking yuck!  :dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 25, 2020, 12:29:58 PM
How do I explain to my son when he's older?

Girl stop. It's 2020. I don't feel sorry for her.
sssssssssssssssssssss

MAY!

Bentley. HARRIS!

I will say the one with the curly hair and the son seems genuinely hurt and broken

and that's sad, cause I see SO many men doing this and is just so draining. Some of them use women for YEARS.

Whew Lawd

Bentley. HARRIS!

I am CRYING at this pouring her heart into a bowl and falling OWT

and May giving
:unbothered:

Freemala Harris

Jeffree must be throwing owt top coin for king to tolerate being sliced n diced by urban media & to be a white zorl's whore