Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 31, 2020, 04:26:11 PM
Quote from: Lee on August 31, 2020, 04:24:43 PM
Quote from: Say Something on August 31, 2020, 04:21:06 PM
yeah this is one of their hottest beats

Dhdbdbbdnddbddp
sdsddddffffggfd
I honestly can't stand him

This is the thing...if this mess was good, I would say it.

There's NOTHING good about this other than the fact that it ENDS

Andthecategoryis...

NO MAM....NO MAM....Sound the alarm ISSA CODE BLUE SITUATION....
:thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: :thatssowendy:

The song is awful and uninspired, come onnnnnn Monica I know this album has some knock and we want your heart.....BUST SOME DAMN WINDOWS after dealing with Shannon lying ass. I want Monica giving her all on this next project and this song falls between NO and MAM..it is giving a bit of Still Standing but in this case she ain't standing tall.

Monica release that song that was playing in the Allen Iverson videoooo...now that's a hit!
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

rosone1

Well Pharrell said he was going to give her a ghetto pop record. :kii: But yeah she could've gotten a beat like this from anyone.

Ma Lo

August 31, 2020, 04:32:28 PM #109 Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 04:37:49 PM by Ntwadumela
I know some of y'all don't like baby mama or borderline  at all and im not tryna compare ....
buuuuut...it is a bit of a competition given their going head to head tonight am I right? Lmao

Baby Mama sounds current this sounds dated and late. She continues not to take risks with her music I see I guess that works for her so I ain't mad at ya Mo!

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Ntwadumela on August 31, 2020, 04:32:28 PM
I know some of y'all don't like baby mama or borderline  at all and im not tryna compare ....
buuuuut...it is a bit of a competition given their going head to head tonight am I right? Lmao

Baby Mama sounds current this sounds dated and late. She continues not to take risks I see I guess that works for her so I ain't mad at ya Mo!
Ppl may not use Baby Mama and it may not have the best lyrics but its a bop and gives vocals/inspiration...this just sounds like a 1am studio session after putting them kids to bed.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Ma Lo

This might be a big hit let me shut up. 

Vonc2002

Yea, bby mama>>>>>>>this
And baby mama definitely aint my favorite
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JAJA

The fact that this can be sent to rhythmic, urban, and urban ac :blessed:

REALucid

It can be sent to Jesus, it still ain't good
Used to write our names in car fog

hewritez

this sucks. she has not grown at all as an artist.

still can't wait to celebrate her tonight though, because it's an important moment for R&B.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw