brandy/monica tour? should it happen

Started by Micheal Watson, September 01, 2020, 08:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

v

It's a known thing that you and the Mons will only be able to afford the last-minute nosebleeds.

ophababes.

cccccv not making the obvious observation that their potential profit would be a clear motive to move forward with this tour being "weird"  :dead:

are yall damn good???  :uhh:

Le Champ

September 01, 2020, 11:18:25 PM #63 Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 11:23:31 PM by Lee
I'd be here for them teaming up to do a virtual concert together. That way I can fast forward when needed.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on September 01, 2020, 11:18:25 PM
I'd be hear for them teaming up to do a virtual concert together. That way I can fast forward when needed.
Oh ok now this is sumn I could get with. A virtual ONE TIME covid concert. Ok Lee!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ReVon

September 01, 2020, 11:24:15 PM #65 Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 11:24:45 PM by Say-Something-ReVon
It's an obvious bag anyone who disagrees is being petty and needs to grow up like both Brandy and Monica has.

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 01, 2020, 11:21:16 PM
Quote from: Lee on September 01, 2020, 11:18:25 PM
I'd be hear for them teaming up to do a virtual concert together. That way I can fast forward when needed.
Oh ok now this is sumn I could get with. A virtual ONE TIME covid concert. Ok Lee!

A dreamgirls one night only mess. Not here for this Laverne and Shirley mess that's being suggested in this piece
:omf:

ReVon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 01, 2020, 10:31:24 PM
Idgaf about these bitch's money. I don't know why y'all be mentioning that kinda shit like y'all getting a percentage, it's so weird :dead:
I go to concerts because I enjoy the artists.  The main reason why brandy and Monica fans never see eye to eye is because these bitches aren't alike AT ALL. Stop tryna make puzzle pieces fit that DON'T.  Brandy fans don't wanna sit thru no fckn Monica concert. We said NO! :dead:

You said all of that it sounds silly because they pull the most numbers in together... And I hate to say that because Monica always says that but it's true. Opposites attracted the massive numbers that they do together. The puzzle piece didn't fit with them doing TBIM from jump and look what kind of success happened. What are you talking about?

Young

Quote from: Bish on September 01, 2020, 10:37:34 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 01, 2020, 10:20:53 PM
vvvvv the way young been predicting stuff a bit here lately bitch lemme start saving for my ticket
Okay?

This prophet
mc
C
C
C
C c.

Young

Quote from: yearofbrandy on September 01, 2020, 10:53:12 PM
Yes, they a movement together! Look at how powerful last night was. People would go out to these shows

Young

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on September 01, 2020, 11:24:15 PM
It's an obvious bag anyone who disagrees is being petty and needs to grow up like both Brandy and Monica has.

ophababes.

Quote from: Young on September 01, 2020, 11:31:39 PM
Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on September 01, 2020, 11:24:15 PM

cvcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvgvv this k.o.

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

Harlem

September 01, 2020, 11:39:52 PM #73 Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 11:42:02 PM by Harlem
I don't care for this after yesterday, like some said it felt like a closing chapter... but if they do it needs to be a special tour like 3 major cities max!

Young

Quote from: REALucid on September 01, 2020, 11:38:03 PM
Youngs ain't no damn prophet  :usuresis:

Cncncncncncnc
Cc

Are you ready for the tour King ? :tellmemoreireallycare: