#justice4human

Started by Micheal Watson, September 02, 2020, 10:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Human is one of my favorite brandy albums but I think leaving it off VZ was smart. Every album isn't for EVERYONE. VZ is more for the general public and they wouldn't really get in like that, I think.  She could've played RHD tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BranBran

Human sounds cheap, but in my opinion it's a good album. Definition, Warm, RH, Shattered, Fall, 1st, Locked, Camouflage... all are great songs.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BranBran on September 02, 2020, 01:50:42 PM
Human sounds cheap, but in my opinion it's a good album. Definition, Warm, RH, Shattered, Fall, 1st, Locked, Camouflage... all are great songs.

it sounds CHEAP but you just named over 3/4 the album that you say is GREAT

STUNNA GOD

B7 is cheap AF, but I still like it and have a selection of songs I love... :dead:

Cheap doesn't always mean "bad".

FRANCE

RHD coulda def been played. Some folks are acting like the song was some kinda disco pop record. The song actually received play on Urban radio and is adored by many people, both black and white. But I can see why it was left off. I'm not mad at it. 

To be honest, if there was to be a song played off Human (and y'all save the hate), it would be A Capella for me. THAT song out of any song off Human is really the gem that the GP and real singers know. 

Andthecategoryis...

Human definitely needs justice one day. The only reason y'all don't like Human is because its coming from an artist like Brandy and a lot of ppl dnt like to see Black girls in POP elements outside of a select few. If Human was a Kelly Clarkson album, the shit would have been a hit.

Human needed a better artistic direction, videos, huge tour and promo and belief in the album. Labels dnt know how to push albums like Human from an artist like Brandy.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Freemala Harris

whew

porcelain dolls & shattered hearts where are ya

Freemala Harris

The Definition
Warm It Ahps
Right Here
Camouflage
Shattered Heart
Fall
1st & Love
Piano Man

We wont rest

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Freecalis on September 02, 2020, 02:45:32 PM
The Definition
Warm It Ahps
Right Here
Camouflage
Shattered Heart
Fall
1st & Love
Piano Man

We wont rest

lmaoooooo what time is the meeting sweets, we got some SHIXTZ to discuss. A call for action!
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

TogetherAgain

I am a little pressed that Brandy only played 3 songs that have come out in the last 16 years (Put It Down, Love Again, and Borderline).

I was hoping it would be a celebration of her entire catalog, and that Human and Two Eleven in particular would start to get more recognition.

BranBran

Quote from: Troye on September 02, 2020, 01:57:05 PM

Hahaha I really like it. And I forget to mention Piano Man... what a tune! For me Brandy doesn't have a bad album.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BranBran on September 02, 2020, 03:31:33 PM
Quote from: Troye on September 02, 2020, 01:57:05 PM

Hahaha I really like it. And I forget to mention Piano Man... what a tune! For me Brandy doesn't have a bad album.

yes!!! piano man is my fav

Keyed

She'll come back to it one day.
I think she'll revisit some of the Human tracks in her twilight years lol bc of the "universal" themes.

This wasn't the right venue.

ophababes.

now if we talkin about gettin some justice for honey and porcelain doll might pull out my picket sign a bit

those tracks only

Cowgirl

Did someone say Porcelain?!?

:thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: :thatssowendy: