New SZA ft. Ty Dolla $ign - Hit Different

Started by b7, September 03, 2020, 10:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

And apparently this mess was produced by Pharrell/Neptune. I just... lemme just get the fuck outta here

Harlem

Quote from: Trey on September 04, 2020, 09:46:50 AM
And apparently this mess was produced by Pharrell/Neptune. I just... lemme just get the fuck outta here

Same shit I said... let Ghan not put The Neptunes mess on the deluxe, just watch
:cmerefag:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on September 04, 2020, 08:12:46 AM
BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THIS IS WHAT I WANTED FROM GHAN!!!!!

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

But the SECOND song >>>>>
Glad Ghan didn't give this.

FRANCE

Okay, its growing on me the more I spin it. Its def very 90s inspired. And I agree, Ty fits well here. Perhaps because of his singing style here. Its toned down and he's gliding ova the hook. SZA and this pre-chorus and the SWV harmonies. Whew!

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Trey on September 04, 2020, 09:35:50 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 04, 2020, 08:44:40 AM
Quote from: Trey on September 04, 2020, 08:12:46 AM
BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW THIS IS WHAT I WANTED FROM GHAN!!!!!

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

But the SECOND song >>>>>
Kinda what I was thinking too. I love it
It gives me new age "I Wanna Be Down". I feel like if she dropped this during the Verzus like Mon did, the Internet would've blew UP!!!

Wasn't she working with Ty Dolla anyway??

Where's Rig?? He promised me!

:overit: :overit:
She has access to Ty and he's over everybody's songs now and she doesn't know how to use him to her advantage smh Brandy is just not good at either taking advice or balancing being her own artist and making out of the box music while also creating hits at the same time. I think they are on that song "Sleep" together but idk if that's gonna go on the deluxe or for some Camper mess.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

The video is cute, the song is underwhelming for a comeback mess and them lazy ass entangled vocals. If Brandy would have put something out like this we would have trashed her lets be real. I do like the vibe though but the song never went anywhere and Ty $ does a good job. The second song is IT, I'm excited for the album. 
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

STUNNA GOD

D

no we wouldn't have. Y'all live for anything, as is. :dead: Baby Mama supports that. 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Harlem on September 04, 2020, 09:55:11 AM
Quote from: Trey on September 04, 2020, 09:46:50 AM

Same shit I said... let Ghan not put The Neptunes mess on the deluxe, just watch
:cmerefag:
they also did Monica's new song and..

Dr Naomi Campbell

Dr Naomi Campbell

Unowat
They haven't done anything NICE since 08