Started by Vonc2002, September 07, 2020, 06:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

Quote from: Say Something on September 08, 2020, 04:51:15 PM
Vonc in here calling weTV a major network :kii:
WeTV and Showtime are on the same level?  :omf:
Just shut up because I'm tired of u being wrong. Draft my apology
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

September 08, 2020, 04:57:01 PM #70 Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 04:57:16 PM by Vonc2002
That's like saying HBO is the same as TvOne. They are premium networks because they are cable channels but there are definitely major premium networks and nothing ass premium networks

Vonc2002

M-Rocka

Quote from: RAY7 on September 08, 2020, 04:44:39 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 08, 2020, 04:06:22 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on September 08, 2020, 04:02:20 PM
hey where's ReQUEENa Hall?
Currently booked and busy on Showtime, beloved.
the season ended in July
guess shes about to start on her Amazon Prime project?
:raycharles2urmess:
:howfestive:

M-Rocka

Vonc2002

If Regina was in less demand  and not making real tv shows, I could see her being a good rose